RE: [thefixedstars] book

  • Page, Janis
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2008

      Oh Diana,

      I’m so sorry to hear that, I know you were working hard to get it ready in time.  I am however so looking forward to meeting you here in Denver next week!   There is something to be said for traveling lighter…  !!

      Safe travels!

      janis

      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2008
        Foiled again!!

        It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

        I know that book means as much to you as it does to us ;]. Better late than never, right?

        To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        From: mahtezcatpoc@...
        Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -0700
        Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

        Okay.

        Mark A. Holmes

        I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
        just letting everyone know.
        Love, Diana
        Website: http://ye-stars. com

        Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2008
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...>
          wrote:

          > Foiled again!!
          >
          > It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making
          UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

          Yeah, I'd like a copy, too, when you finally get it published.

          Mark A. Holmes

          > To: thefixedstars@...: mahtezcatpoc@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -
          0700Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

          bookTo: thefixedstars@...: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM