Re: [thefixedstars] book

    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2008
      Okay.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- On Fri, 5/9/08, Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:
      From: Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...>
      Subject: [thefixedstars] book
      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM

      I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
      just letting everyone know.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars. com

    • Page, Janis
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2008

        Oh Diana,

        I’m so sorry to hear that, I know you were working hard to get it ready in time.  I am however so looking forward to meeting you here in Denver next week!   There is something to be said for traveling lighter…  !!

        Safe travels!

        janis

        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2008
          Foiled again!!

          It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

          I know that book means as much to you as it does to us ;]. Better late than never, right?

          To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          From: mahtezcatpoc@...
          Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -0700
          Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

          Okay.

          Mark A. Holmes

          I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
          just letting everyone know.
          Love, Diana
          Website: http://ye-stars. com

          Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2008
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...>
            wrote:

            > Foiled again!!
            >
            > It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making
            UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

            Yeah, I'd like a copy, too, when you finally get it published.

            Mark A. Holmes

            > To: thefixedstars@...: mahtezcatpoc@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -
            0700Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

            bookTo: thefixedstars@...: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM