book

    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2008
      book

      I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
      just letting everyone know.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2008
        Okay.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2008

          Oh Diana,

          I’m so sorry to hear that, I know you were working hard to get it ready in time.  I am however so looking forward to meeting you here in Denver next week!   There is something to be said for traveling lighter…  !!

          Safe travels!

          janis

          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2008
            Foiled again!!

            It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

            I know that book means as much to you as it does to us ;]. Better late than never, right?

            To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            From: mahtezcatpoc@...
            Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -0700
            Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

            Okay.

            Mark A. Holmes

            I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
            just letting everyone know.
            Love, Diana
            Website: http://ye-stars. com

            Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 10, 2008
              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...>
              wrote:

              > Foiled again!!
              >
              > It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making
              UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

              Yeah, I'd like a copy, too, when you finally get it published.

              Mark A. Holmes

              > To: thefixedstars@...: mahtezcatpoc@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -
              0700Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

              bookTo: thefixedstars@...: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM