Re: New Brady Book

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 21, 2008

      > Pluto has dipped into Capricorn, and the management revolution starts
      > with ability to feed ones family, so here we see it clearly. :)
      > Saturn Trine Pluto in virgo, is it any wonder that she holds a sheaf
      > of grain? food restriction has a habit of causing great uprisings.
      >
      > okay just waiving the visual about for pondering. :) MissB
      >
      > MissB

      Pluto aligned with Spiculum = blindness.

      I heard somewhere that part of the reason we have the current economic
      crisis is "derivative" securities that have become so complex and
      difficult to understand that even CEOs of large corporations couldn't
      tell you exactly how well their company is doing, and that this arises
      from deregulation of the securities industry in the 1980s. So the way
      to get out of this mess is to relearn the lesson we learned in the
      1930s: those who have the power to do a lot of economic damage (like
      Wall Street) need to be restrained from being able to do so, through
      regulation and oversight.