Re: [thefixedstars] somewhat off topic, Saturn Pluto question

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > Saturn and Pluto are pretty much trine in earth
      > signs right now, I
      > believe the last time they were tine in Virgo and
      > Capricorn was 1515,
      > however I was wondering if anyone has any idea off
      > the top of their
      > heads if there has been another earth trine between
      > them in the mean
      > time? Pluto was in virgo in the the 60's but I dont
      > know if Saturn got
      > a pass at a trine then or not,

      Saturn in Taurus was trine Pluto in Virgo in 1971.
      Shannen Doherty ("Beverly Hills 90210," "Charmed") has
      it in her chart (8th and 1st houses, respectively).
      She had financial problems, mostly related to
      overspending, in her early 20s and had to hire
      financial consultants to straighten out the mess.

      in 62 was in aquarius
      > so I'm thinking
      > possibly it missed any earth trine? Pluto was in
      > taurus when?

      During the Civil War and Reconstruction.

      My
      > ephemeris doesen't go back that far ad I'm afraid I
      > am not currently in
      > possession of Solar fire so difficult to look up
      > easily.
      >
      > in 1515 of course we saw a distinct change in
      > Management from Religious
      > to more Secular in european civilization, I wonder
      > what this pass will
      > bring? (just something to ponder)

      Right now, Saturn is aligned with Megrez (Delta Ursae
      Majoris, at the base of the Great Bear's tail) and
      Pluto with Spiculum.

      People who want to maintain the status quo (Saturn)
      spread around crap and BS (Megrez) in an attempt to
      blind (Spiculum) for the sake of power (Pluto)?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2008
        thank you for the info, I hated to just try to blindly start going
        through the 6000 year ephemeris on astrodienst, now I have some
        points to look up!

        wonder if that trine was a precursor to watergate? which was 73,
        interesting, adn I like your analagy at the end about people in power
        spreading bs to blind the populace in order to maintain power, in
        general makes sense but Pluto in Capricorn generally means an
        overturn in power.