Yahoogroups alert

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      I just heard this from Moderator Central.

      Mark A. Holmes

      (Begin copied message)

      On April 2, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST, we will be
      conducting emergency planned maintenance on the Groups
      site. During this time, some groups will become
      unavailable for up to 30 minutes. Mail to some groups
      may also be delayed for up to 60 minutes.

      Thanks,
      Yahoo! Groups Team

      (End copied message)