RE: [thefixedstars] Software for Fixed Stars

  • RENEE SERRANO
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 4:42 PM

      I have the program and love it:o)

      Renee

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Heather Cameron [mailto:HeatherCam@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:24 PM
      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] Software for Fixed Stars

      Hi,

      Just after I joined Fixed Stars, out of the blue a friend from

      Brisbane sent me a pdf of his Starlight Fixed Star Report,

      saying that it was spot on for him.

      (good sign that I am on the right track here!)

      This is software developed by/for Bernadette Brady.

      It covers quite a bit with short intepretations for

      Parans, Fixed stars on angles, Heliacal rising and settings,

      Parans by angle, planets rising and setting with Fixed Stars.

      I am impressed!

      The reports look to be available online at www.Zyntara.com

      Heather

      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

    • Astrocalypse
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 11:19 PM

        Diana Rosenberg has written a fixed stars add-on for Solar Fire.  Haven't seen it yet but certainly it is on my list when I get the next upgrade !

        Cal

      • Astrocalypse
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 11:39 PM
          I do have the Brady's software myself but hardly look at her site because it wasn't very informative, but this Zyntara is a useful link especially with the free fixed stars report.

          Thank you, Heather.

          Cal

          PS,  I couldn't snip the ads at the end, sorry about that.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2 4:01 AM

            Zyntara makes the fixed star program that Brady wrote.

            Renee