Homam

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      Homam

      Oops

      I wrote

      I checked the people I have in this area - one stands out in relation to this discussion - it's the SNode of mathematician-cosmologist Stephen Hawking (severely disabled by ALS, barely able to speak) which fits the "whisperer"

      idea.
      ==
      Should have mentioned that another possible meaning was Al Hammam, the Whisperer.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
        --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Oops
        >
        > I wrote
        >
        > I checked the people I have in this area - one
        > stands out in relation to
        > this discussion - it's the SNode of
        > mathematician-cosmologist Stephen
        > Hawking (severely disabled by ALS, barely able to
        > speak) which fits the
        > "whisperer"
        > idea.
        > ==
        > Should have mentioned that another possible meaning
        > was Al Hammam, the
        > Whisperer.

        Any idea how that might relate to events (of the week
        of last December 30, when the Homan alignment was in
        force)?

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
          Homam

          > Should have mentioned that another possible meaning was Al Hammam, the
          > Whisperer.

          Mark sent

          Any idea how that might relate to events (of the week of last December 30, when the Homan alignment was in force)?
          ===================
          Sorry, can't think of any....maybe a candidate with laryngitis?

          Love, Diana

          Website: http://ye-stars.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
            --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

            > > Should have mentioned that another possible
            > meaning was Al Hammam, the
            > > Whisperer.
            >
            > Mark sent
            >
            > Any idea how that might relate to events (of the
            > week of last December 30,
            > when the Homan alignment was in force)?
            > Sorry, can't think of any....maybe a candidate with
            > laryngitis?

            They've certainly been talking a lot.

            Be a better friend, newshound, and