Terebellum

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
      Terebellum

      re Obama

      Plus he has Saturn aligned with Terebellum (Omega
      > > Sagittarii)--does
      > > > that relate to the Islamophobic smears being
      > > circulated about him
      > > by
      > > > his political enemies?
      ==============
      One key phrase that I have found fits those with Terebellum
      contacts is "a warrior's code" - such as you would find with
      samurai, or US Marines - and so forth...

      an asset, I think, to a politician under constant pressure and
      attack.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > re Obama
        >
        > Plus he has Saturn aligned with Terebellum (Omega
        > > > Sagittarii)--does
        > > > circulated about him
        > > > by
        > ==============
        > One key phrase that I have found fits those with Terebellum
        > contacts is "a warrior's code" - such as you would find with
        > samurai, or US Marines - and so forth...

        Or the Nazis; somebody linked Terebellum to anti-Semitism. (We might
        have discussed this here before.) Arabs are a Semitic people also, and
        Islam, while not followed exclusively by Arabs, originated among Arabs
        in what is now Saudi Arabia, and uses Arabic as a liturgical language.
        So I thought there was a possibility Terebellum had to do with
        Islamophobia and anti-Arab prejudice.

        > an asset, I think, to a politician under constant pressure and
        > attack.

        Yeah.