nuclear Antares

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 13 , May 22, 2005
      Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 09:10:43 -0000
      From: "Heather" <HeatherCam@...>
      Subject: Re: Moon occulting Antares: possible political relevance?

      Heather wrote:

      > The vote is set for Tuesday--May 24th.
      >
      > http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect/cst-nws-fili21.html
      >
      > The day of the occultation.

      >Can you imagine what the vote is going to be on the day of
      >occultation? Bit like having elections on a waning moon!!
      >And we know plenty who have done that of late and succeeded.

      >Heather

      So interesting that it's called "the nuclear option"

      From my book:

      Antares and its fellow royal star Aldebaran, gigantic
      infra-red sources, are both prominent in major nuclear
      events: this was the Sun (opp Saturn at Aldebaran) at the
      1st self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction, Chicago, 1942,
      the Sun at the Full Moon preceding the 1952 Chalk River,
      Ontario nuclear accident, and the Dsc at the crisis, Mercury
      was here at the 1st controlled release of atomic energy in
      Chicago, 1942, Mars when USS Enterprise, the world’s 1st
      nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, was commissioned in 1961,
      Jupiter was here in January, 1995 when a Russian radar crew
      mistook a scientific rocket for an American Trident nuclear
      warhead missile and informed Pres Yeltsin: for 4 minutes
      Russian commanders stood by to retaliate, until the rocket
      fell off the screen. This was Saturn in 1957 at the 1st
      underground nuclear explosion (US), England’s Windscale
      nuclear disaster, and the explosion of stored nuclear wastes
      in Kyshtym, near Chelyabinsk in the southern Urals, and
      Saturn one cycle later at the Chernobyl nuclear disaster in
      Ukraine, Mars and Uranus in 1984 when the ship Mont Louis
      sank and leaked its cargo of uranium near Ostend, Neptune in
      1974 at India’s 1st nuclear explosion in Rajasthan and the
      suspicious “accidental” death of Karen Silkwood, who was
      about to expose the falsifying of safety records in the
      manufacture of plutonium nuclear fuel rods at Kerr-McGee
      Corporation, Pluto in 1999 when it was discovered that
      plutonium from a test blast in Nevada had seeped into
      underground water, and at The Hague Agenda for Peace and
      Justice for the 21th Century with an agenda that included
      calling on parliaments to prohibit their government from
      going to war, compulsory peace education in every school in
      the world, and for the immediate elimination of nuclear
      weapons, and when a UN Resolution towards a
      nuclear-weapons-free world was approved; and Pluto in 2000
      when the giant Russian nuclear submarine Kursk carrying a
      crew of 118 exploded and sank in the icy waters of the
      Barents Sea, with no survivors. This was the MC of the 1979
      accident at Three Mile Island nuclear plant, Middletown, PA
      that caused a radiation leak and partial meltdown. Physicist
      and discoverer of radioactivity Henri Becquerel, “father of
      modern atomic and nuclear physics” was born with Jupiter at
      the Scorpion’s heart of fire. (Note: the area of nuclear
      events actually spans the entire ancient Lunar Mansions area
      of Alpha, Sigma and Tau Scorpii, from about 7 to 11
      Sagittarius).

      I ran a chart for the occultation run for Washington; the
      Asc is Bush's MC, the occultation trines his natal
      Mercury-Pluto cnj - Mercury rules his 3rd and 11th;

      Looks like he gets his way.

      Interesting that the occultation opposes the inauguration
      Moon at Aldebaran.

      Message 2 of 13 , May 22, 2005
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > So interesting that it's called "the nuclear option"
        >

        > I ran a chart for the occultation run for
        > Washington; the
        > Asc is Bush's MC, the occultation trines his natal
        > Mercury-Pluto cnj - Mercury rules his 3rd and 11th;
        >
        > Looks like he gets his way.

        Harry Reid, the Senate Minority Leader, was born
        December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, time
        unknown. Looks like the occultation falls right on his
        natal Sun (using noon PST to set up the chart, he's
        got the Sun conjunct Pandora within 2 00'), and the
        occultation may also be squaring his Mars.

      • Diana K. Rosenberg
        Message 3 of 13 , May 23, 2005

          Mark wrote:

          >Harry Reid, the Senate Minority Leader, was born
          >December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, time
          >unknown. Looks like the occultation falls right on his
          >natal Sun (using noon PST to set up the chart, he's
          >got the Sun conjunct Pandora within 2 00'), and the
          >occultation may also be squaring his Mars.

          Wow! Didn't know! Ye olde Dec 2nd birthdate!

          Western, heart of Scorpion, Eastern, heart of Great Imperial Dragon.

          At noon his Moon turns up at 25 Leo 56 (precession corrected
          27 Leo 07), so if he was born in the afternoon, he has the
          Moon at Regulus! His Saturn is on Bush's MC.

          He's mightier than he looks! Go Harry!

          Hmm...Mars in Pisces is in its own triplicity -
          does Mars in Pisces (Reid) trump Mars in Virgo (Bush)?

          Thanks for his data - wish we had a time...

          Love, Diana
        • Heather
          Message 4 of 13 , May 23, 2005
            The Moon occultation by fixed stars is so interesting.
            I check out the years for myself, like what was happening in my life,
            and was very surprised that things became much more dynamic during
            occultation times. Like there was a lot going on.

            I always wondered why I have met a certain person...thought it was due
            to Sun opp. Uranus straddling the Asc.-Dec....he and I are certainly
            Uranian types, of the innovative, quirky sort.

            Goodness now I find out our first meeting was only a few hours before
            the Moon occultation with Andromeda, and this happened over my Arabic
            Moon. Andromeda is the eye of the Bull and this person has a Moon in
            Taurus, which semisquares my own Moon, and this looks to be on his
            Pisces Ascendant. The position of the Moon when we met was on my Part
            of Fortune in the 6th.

            Now what does all this Moon occultation with a fixed star mean, I ask?
            They say the moon gets swallowed up by the Fixed Star, but wouldn't it
            be the opposite ie. the Moon swallowing the Fixed Star Andromeda? Or
            better still the eye of the Bull winked as the Moon moved across it.

            Antares being the eye of the Scorpion is rather scarey. However in
            tropical astrology the zodiac of Scorpio can also have the Eagle,
            Dove, and phoenix as the symbolic animal depending on what level of
            scorpio one is talking about.

            Just musing a little...
            Heather

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg"
            <ye-stars@i...> wrote:
            > > Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:23:03 -0700 (PDT)
            > > From: Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@y...>
            > >Subject: Re: nuclear Antares
            >
            > >--- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@i...>
            > >wrote:
            > >
            > > So interesting that it's called "the nuclear option"
            >
            > > I ran a chart for the occultation run for Washington; the
            > > Asc is Bush's MC, the occultation trines his natal
            > > Mercury-Pluto cnj - Mercury rules his 3rd and 11th;
            > >
            > > Looks like he gets his way.
            >
            > Mark wrote:
            >
            > >Harry Reid, the Senate Minority Leader, was born
            > >December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, time
            > >unknown. Looks like the occultation falls right on his
            > >natal Sun (using noon PST to set up the chart, he's
            > >got the Sun conjunct Pandora within 2 00'), and the
            > >occultation may also be squaring his Mars.
            >
            > Wow! Didn't know! Ye olde Dec 2nd birthdate!
            >
            > Western, heart of Scorpion, Eastern, he
            art of Great Imperial Dragon.

            > At noon his Moon turns up at 25 Leo 56 (precession corrected
            > 27 Leo 07), so if he was born in the afternoon, he has the
            > Moon at Regulus! His Saturn is on Bush's MC.
            >
            > He's mightier than he looks! Go Harry!
            >
            > Hmm...Mars in Pisces is in its own triplicity -
            > does Mars in Pisces (Reid) trump Mars in Virgo (Bush)?
            >
            > Thanks for his data - wish we had a time...
            >
            > Love, Diana
          • Astro Logos
            Message 5 of 13 , May 24, 2005
              Hi Heather

              You may be interested in my thoughts on the moon occultation with Antares in
              my article in the Visual Astrology Newsletter of April 2005. In there I look
              at a number of famous people who were born with the moon occult Antares.
              Here is a link to the archived copy:

              http://www.zyntara.com/van_april2005/april2005c.htm

              Such people as Redon (artist) Einstein and Dostoyevsky (Russian novelist)
              were born with this combination as well as such events as the commencement
              of WWI and in contrast to this the first vision of the Virgin Mary by St
              Bernadette all occurred under this particular occultation.

              Anyway if you are interest the article is called "To Dance with the Devil in
              the Pale Moon Light"

              Bye for now

              Bernadette Brady
              Astro Logos

              Message 6 of 13 , May 24, 2005
                --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
                wrote:
                > > Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:23:03 -0700 (PDT)
                > > From: Mark Andrew Holmes
                > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
                > >Subject: Re: nuclear Antares
                >
                > >--- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
                > >wrote:
                > >
                > > So interesting that it's called "the nuclear
                > option"
                >
                > > I ran a chart for the occultation run for
                > Washington; the
                > > Asc is Bush's MC, the occultation trines his natal
                > > Mercury-Pluto cnj - Mercury rules his 3rd and
                > 11th;
                > >
                > > Looks like he gets his way.
                >
                > Mark wrote:
                >
                > >Harry Reid, the Senate Minority Leader, was born
                > >December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, time
                > >unknown. Looks like the occultation falls right on
                > his
                > >natal Sun (using noon PST to set up the chart, he's
                > >got the Sun conjunct Pandora within 2 00'), and
                > the
                > >occultation may also be squaring his Mars.
                >
                > Wow! Didn't know! Ye olde Dec 2nd birthdate!
                >
                > Western, heart of Scorpion, Eastern, heart of Great
                > Imperial Dragon.
                >
                > At noon his Moon turns up at 25 Leo 56 (precession
                > corrected
                > 27 Leo 07), so if he was born in the afternoon, he
                > has the
                > Moon at Regulus! His Saturn is on Bush's MC.
                >
                > He's mightier than he looks! Go Harry!
                >
                > Hmm...Mars in Pisces is in its own triplicity -
                > does Mars in Pisces (Reid) trump Mars in Virgo
                > (Bush)?

                An eleventh-hour deal has been worked out by a group
                of 14 senators, seven Republicans and seven Democrats,
                having enough votes among them to thwart both Bill
                Frist and Harry Reid. None of these senators, which
                include John McCain and Joe Lieberman, wanted to see
                the ability of the Senate to conduct business ruined
                or this check on the power of the majority jettisoned
                (McCain was asking his fellow Republicans if they
                wanted to see a future Democratic Senate majority
                confirm a bunch of liberal judges nominated by a
                Democratic president without any opposition).

                Under this deal, Bush would get several, but not all,
                of the people he's nominated for judgeships confirmed.

                Message 7 of 13 , May 24, 2005
                  --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:

                  > Antares being the eye of the Scorpion is rather
                  > scarey. However in
                  > tropical astrology the zodiac of Scorpio can also
                  > have the Eagle,
                  > Dove, and phoenix as the symbolic animal depending
                  > on what level of
                  > scorpio one is talking about.

                  I wonder what I'm going to get. I have the Moon
                  aligned with Antares natally and this lunar
                  occultation of Antares almost coincides with my
                  current lunar return.

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 24, 2005

                    > --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > > Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:23:03 -0700 (PDT)
                    > > > From: Mark Andrew Holmes
                    > > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
                    > > >Subject: Re: nuclear Antares
                    > >
                    > > >--- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
                    > > >wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > So interesting that it's called "the nuclear
                    > > option"
                    > >
                    > > > I ran a chart for the occultation run for
                    > > Washington; the
                    > > > Asc is Bush's MC, the occultation trines his
                    > natal
                    > > > Mercury-Pluto cnj - Mercury rules his 3rd and
                    > > 11th;
                    > > >
                    > > > Looks like he gets his way.
                    > >
                    > > Mark wrote:
                    > >
                    > > >Harry Reid, the Senate Minority Leader, was born
                    > > >December 2, 1939, in Searchlight, Nevada, time
                    > > >unknown. Looks like the occultation falls right
                    > on
                    > > his
                    > > >natal Sun (using noon PST to set up the chart,
                    > he's
                    > > >got the Sun conjunct Pandora within 2 00'), and
                    > > the
                    > > >occultation may also be squaring his Mars.
                    > >
                    > > Wow! Didn't know! Ye olde Dec 2nd birthdate!
                    > >
                    > > Western, heart of Scorpion, Eastern, heart of
                    > Great
                    > > Imperial Dragon.
                    > >
                    > > At noon his Moon turns up at 25 Leo 56 (precession
                    > > corrected
                    > > 27 Leo 07), so if he was born in the afternoon, he
                    > > has the
                    > > Moon at Regulus! His Saturn is on Bush's MC.
                    > >
                    > > He's mightier than he looks! Go Harry!
                    > >
                    > > Hmm...Mars in Pisces is in its own triplicity -
                    > > does Mars in Pisces (Reid) trump Mars in Virgo
                    > > (Bush)?
                    >

                    > An eleventh-hour deal has been worked out by a group
                    > of 14 senators, seven Republicans and seven
                    > Democrats,
                    > having enough votes among them to thwart both Bill
                    > Frist and Harry Reid. None of these senators, which
                    > include John McCain and Joe Lieberman, wanted to see
                    > the ability of the Senate to conduct business ruined
                    > or this check on the power of the majority
                    > jettisoned
                    > (McCain was asking his fellow Republicans if they
                    > wanted to see a future Democratic Senate majority
                    > confirm a bunch of liberal judges nominated by a
                    > Democratic president without any opposition).
                    >
                    > Under this deal, Bush would get several, but not
                    > all,
                    > of the people he's nominated for judgeships
                    > confirmed.

                    I mean, voted on.

                    (I miss the days when bipartisanship and independence
                    in Congress was not taken as heresy.)

                    Antares must be careful not to go to extremes...

                  • Heather
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 24, 2005
                      Hi Bernadetta, Diana,

                      Thanks very much for the referral to article which I reread
                      more intently this time around. I do appreciate it.

                      I realized that I mixed up the eyes there...too many of them.
                      Sorry, it was the heart of the scorpion rather than the eye.

                      What do we know about the heart of the scorpion...sting first ask
                      later from what I have noticed?

                      Speaking of eyes....funny episode yesterday just 17' prior to Lunar
                      occultation with Antares, next door neighbour turned up in a shocked
                      state sporting a black eye from his estranged wife's fist at his work
                      place. He wanted to use my security car space to keep his car safe
                      from being sprayed, until the aggro. had all died down. I said yes but
                      by all means don't tell his wife...so I don't get caught in all the
                      domestic upset. This split seems to be going on for a good month now,
                      possibly from the Moon occultation in April. He is a Leo and she is a
                      Pisces, suns quinqunxing.

                      heather

                    • Heather
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 24, 2005
                        <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

                        > --- Heather <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
                        >

                        > > Antares being the eye of the Scorpion is rather
                        > > scarey. However in
                        > > tropical astrology the zodiac of Scorpio can also
                        > > have the Eagle,
                        > > Dove, and phoenix as the symbolic animal depending
                        > > on what level of
                        > > scorpio one is talking about.
                        >

                        > I wonder what I'm going to get. I have the Moon
                        > aligned with Antares natally and this lunar
                        > occultation of Antares almost coincides with my
                        > current lunar return.
                        >
                        > Mark A. Holmes

                        Well I have been a little firm with my patch up
                        somewhere else but the person involved was very
                        extreme.

                        Heather

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 24, 2005
                          --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:
                          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
                          > Holmes
                          > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > --- Heather <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > > > Antares being the eye of the Scorpion is rather
                          > > > scarey. However in
                          > > > tropical astrology the zodiac of Scorpio can
                          > also
                          > > > have the Eagle,
                          > > > Dove, and phoenix as the symbolic animal
                          > depending
                          > > > on what level of
                          > > > scorpio one is talking about.
                          > >

                          > > I wonder what I'm going to get. I have the Moon
                          > > aligned with Antares natally and this lunar
                          > > occultation of Antares almost coincides with my
                          > > current lunar return.
                          > >
                          > > Mark A. Holmes
                          >
                          > Well I have been a little firm with my patch up
                          > somewhere else but the person involved was very
                          > extreme.

                          If you're talking about you-know-who on the Centaurs
                          list...was he the one who posted the stuff that got
                          the list classified as adult by Yahoo?

                        • Heather
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 24, 2005
                            <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

                            > the list classified as adult by Yahoo?

                            I think it was more likely the sex worker who had joined the list and
                            was left there for a while, might have been the culprit. Unfortunately
                            or fortunately depending on ones mindset, some people might like to
                            take advantage of the fact that it has mistakenly been labelled an
                            adult list. The mistake being the ongoing problem.

                            Moon occultation by Antares might go a long way in cleansing out the
                            garba-arge right down to the core level of things; the most
                            microcosmic renewal. ie. in being implicated in nuclear events,
                            splitting of the atom and people who have been involved in this.

                            Is it at all to do with genetics? Why I ask, is because they are doing
                            genetics tests for people in Australia now, testing for genes causing
                            predisposition to depression.

                            Heather

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 25, 2005
                              --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:

                              > Moon occultation by Antares might go a long way in
                              > cleansing out the
                              > garba-arge right down to the core level of things;
                              > the most
                              > microcosmic renewal. ie. in being implicated in
                              > nuclear events,
                              > splitting of the atom and people who have been
                              > involved in this.
                              >
                              > Is it at all to do with genetics? Why I ask, is
                              > because they are doing
                              > genetics tests for people in Australia now, testing
                              > for genes causing
                              > predisposition to depression.

                              Here, the Republican-dominated US House of
                              Representatives, ignoring Tom DeLay and a veto threat
                              from Bush, has passed a bill which lifts Bush's
                              restrictions on federal funding for stem-cell
                              research. It now goes to the Senate. I don't know if
                              there are going to be enough votes to override a veto,
                              but Congress isn't as compliant with Bush now as it
                              was in his second term even though there are more
                              Republicans in it now than there were then.

                              I don't really know if there's an Antares connection
                              there, either.