Re: John Mc Cain

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008
      woo hoo, I use July 4 as well but I generally try not to pin it
      down time wise because it is an idealized day, so while the spirit
      of the day fits the US quite well, pinning down a time.... except
      that I note that anything that relates to an 18 Aqu Moon on that
      chart seems significant, so I suppose a later 5 pm ish time is not a
      bad choice as I believe it puts the chart there, several people use
      the paris pease treaty which was signed in September of 1783 adn
      still others use the constitution or the articles of confederation
      or the actual signing of the declaration ... Only John Hancock
      signed on the 4th, everyone else signed Aug 1 and 2, there were a
      lot of people to sign, it didnt' happen quite that fast! :) so as
      you can see several different ideas on that front! the September
      dates for both Consittution and Paris Peace Treaty do have strong
      charts, also the Pilgrims coming to US is a Virgo chart, so there is
      reason to look at september charts. anyway I like the 4 july chart
      myself!

      Missb

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"