RE: [thefixedstars] Re: John Mc Cain

  • Gaby Mittleman
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008

      Hello Miss B

      I used the 4th of July 1776 ' 17.13 hrs. chart

      Moon 27.11 Aqu.

      Asc 12.50 Sag

      Sun 13.20 Canc

      What chart do you use ??

      Gaby

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008
        woo hoo, I use July 4 as well but I generally try not to pin it
        down time wise because it is an idealized day, so while the spirit
        of the day fits the US quite well, pinning down a time.... except
        that I note that anything that relates to an 18 Aqu Moon on that
        chart seems significant, so I suppose a later 5 pm ish time is not a
        bad choice as I believe it puts the chart there, several people use
        the paris pease treaty which was signed in September of 1783 adn
        still others use the constitution or the articles of confederation
        or the actual signing of the declaration ... Only John Hancock
        signed on the 4th, everyone else signed Aug 1 and 2, there were a
        lot of people to sign, it didnt' happen quite that fast! :) so as
        you can see several different ideas on that front! the September
        dates for both Consittution and Paris Peace Treaty do have strong
        charts, also the Pilgrims coming to US is a Virgo chart, so there is
        reason to look at september charts. anyway I like the 4 july chart
        myself!

        Missb

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"