side note

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      I've been reading "dreams of my father by Barack Obama, all I can say
      is it must have been hell growing up a balck man in a white family,
      msot of his childhood his father was in Africa so he basically grew up
      with his Mothers people, all Kansas white folk, living in Hawaii.

      Hawaii was probably less stressful for him than Middle america, but
      damn! what a pain in the ass!

      Beth