Re: [thefixedstars]Obama

    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 8, 2008
      where do you find this info? what rating? MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman" <gabymitt@...>

      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008

        > where do you find this info? what rating? MissB
        >

        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman" <gabymitt@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Obama : 19.54 hrs.

        I'm using noon AHST right now; he's got Jupiter aligned with Altair
        and Albireo, Pluto aligned with Thuban, and Chiron aligned with Deneb
        Adige (Alpha Cygni)--might have something to do with his political
        ability.

        Plus he has Saturn aligned with Terebellum (Omega Sagittarii)--does
        that relate to the Islamophobic smears being circulated about him by
        his political enemies?

        Also, the Sun aligned with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and Kocab (Beta
        Ursae Minoris), South Node aligned with Adhafera (Zeta Leonis), Al
        Jabhah (Eta Leonis) and Alphard (Alpha Hydrae)...and Vesta aligned
        with Algol.

        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
          I had heard one pm myself a few times I'm trying to see if he
          confirms it in this book, I dont have his others, but I was thinking
          that I had seen it here the first time I read it so I'm looking,
          Beth

        • mcadler@aol.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
            In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a birth time for Obama or did it refer to something else?

            Michele Adler

            --- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, "mahtezcatpoc"

            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
              --- mcadler@... wrote:

              > In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain
              > Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of
              > AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C
              > rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't
              > clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a
              > birth time for Obama or did it refer to something
              > else?

              He may not have some of these alignments, depending on
              when he was born. That 1:06 pm time, if verified, may
              mean he has an alignment of the Moon to Alcyone/the
              Pleiades, which I saw when I was doing his alignments
              using noon.

              Mark A. Holmes

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • mcadler@aol.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the midheaven, which would have been affected by the eclipse of this past week at 17 Aquarius.

                Michele Adler

                > In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain
                > Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of
                > AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C
                > rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't
                > clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a
                > birth time for Obama or did it refer to something
                > else?

                He may not have some of these alignments, depending on
                when he was born. That 1:06 pm time, if verified, may
                mean he has an alignment of the Moon to Alcyone/the
                Pleiades, which I saw when I was doing his alignments
                using noon.

                Mark A. Holmes

                http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

              • Shawhouse
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                  And, of course, in an equal house chart, the eclipse would have been on
                  his 4th house cusp exactly. This obvious reflects on his relationship
                  with his "country" and the people in his country (Aquarius) but I
                  haven't been able to intuit if it means plus or minus for his affair
                  with the Presidency.
                  Diana S.

                • mcadler@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                    I have found eclipses involving the 4th/10th house axis are the most difficult to
                    predict. I have seen many--I mean MANY--cases of job promotions and upward
                    prestige mobility when an eclipse has fallen on this axis. I've also seen quite a
                    few where it didn't mean that at all.  A safe prediction: "change" in matters
                    that have to do with the 4th/10th house. Which, of course, could mean anything.

                    A number of astrologers have said--and I agree--that it's usually the candidate
                    with the worst aspects who  wins. Not too surprising, when you consider what
                    it would mean to be prez.

                    Michele

                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                      --- mcadler@... wrote:

                      > The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the
                      > midheaven, which would have been affected by the
                      > eclipse of this past week at 17 Aquarius.

                      Merak (Beta Ursae Majoris) is on the Midheaven of that
                      chart.

                      "This fixed star is credited with increasing the power
                      of the native to get on in life..." (Ebertin/Hoffmann)

                      Of course, this time does have a C rating...

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      Be a better friend, newshound, and
                    • GM
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 10, 2008
                        Hello Dears,

                        I guess you all received the ISAR newsletter, with the birthdates and
                        hours of the candidates...??

                        If not, and if it's OK, I can post it here..

                        Gaby

                        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

                        > The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the midheaven, which
                        would have been affected by the eclipse of this past week at 17
                        Aquarius.

                        > Michele Adler

                        __

                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 10, 2008
                          --- GM <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                          > Hello Dears,
                          >
                          > I guess you all received the ISAR newsletter, with
                          > the birthdates and
                          > hours of the candidates...??
                          >
                          > If not, and if it's OK, I can post it here..
                          >
                          > Gaby

                          Go ahead.

                          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                        • GM
                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 10, 2008
                            Hi Mark,
                            So here it is : a part of the newsletter regarding birth datas .

                            "
                            ELECTION CANDIDATES USA

                            BARACK OBAMA
                            >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                            His birth time zone is AHST and not daylight time.
                            His MC is 19:29 Leo and not 4 Leo. I apologize for this error. The
                            Solar Eclipse on 2/7/08 at 17:45 Aquarius is on his IC/MC (19:29 Leo).
                            That is excellent. It suggests change relating to family life and/or
                            career. Solar Eclipse on 1/26/09 (6:30 Aquarius) activates P. MC
                            semi-sextile Part of Fortune. Eclipses at 9:32 Leo and 24:17 Aquarius
                            in August, 2008, activating Obama's secondary progressions are: P.
                            full
                            Moon (12:32 Aquarius) opposition Sun (12:15 Leo) exactly. This is
                            exceptionally auspicious.

                            Sun rules the Leo MC and transiting Sun activates this on election
                            day.
                            Progressed ASC (25:28) Sag. TRINES natal Uranus in the 10th house. It
                            can suggest change connected to his career. The transiting true N.Node
                            (13:53 Aquarius) is on his Prog. Moon. Progr. Venus conjunct NNode;
                            (with Venus, victory is very possible) Progr. Uranus conjunct N.Node.
                            It suggests the people want change in government policy. Progr. Mars &
                            Mercury semi-sextile natal Mars (co-ruler of Scorpio ASC.) .Progr.
                            Saturn trine Mars. Progr. Saturn sextile East Point. All favorable for
                            election. He does have Progr. Vertex square ASC; progr. (almost
                            exactly
                            stationery direct) Jupiter quincunx N.Node. (He may be frustrated in
                            achieving his beneficially constructive goals).

                            It is interesting how the eclipses work. The eclipse on 2/7/08 at
                            17:45
                            Aquarius activated the P. Vertex square Obama's ascendant and it
                            activated Hillary's P. Pluto on Mars and P. Saturn square ascendant
                            and
                            Mercury and P. So. Node conjunct ascendant. The lunar eclipse on Feb.
                            21 at 1:50 Virgo is on her MC and it activated P. Venus square Sun.
                            She
                            just spent $5 million dollars on her campaign.

                            HILLARY CLINTON
                            >from Arlan Wise to Marguerite dar Boggia.
                            I know this is hearsay, but, my chiropractor has treated Bill and
                            Hillary when they come here (Martha's Vineyard) in the summer. She
                            told
                            me she had a conversation with Hillary about how they have the same
                            astrology-both Scorpios with Pisces moons and both Leo rising. I
                            haven't seen a time that gives Hillary a Leo ascendant but that's what
                            she says she has. it definitely negates the 8:02 am time and adds to
                            the confusion.

                            > Re from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                            If that PM chart is used, then she definitely loses. Not only does P.
                            Venus square natal Sun but P. ASC squares natal Venus. In addition P.
                            Saturn squares Mercury. East Point also squares her Sun. P. Jupiter
                            trines Pluto & Mars in the 3rd house of favorable publicity. Neptune
                            rules Pisces MC. Mercury rules IC. The Part of Fortune is on the
                            eclipse degree 6 Aquarius, but it doesn't aspect anything except
                            progressed planets which are unfavorable aspects.
                            I think her Mother would know if she gave birth in the AM or PM.
                            Hillary could be mistaken or deliberately wants to mislead.

                            MITT ROMNEY
                            >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                            Mitt Romney born 3/12/47 9:51 AM EST Detroit MI.
                            Solar eclipse 1/26/09 (6:30 Aquarius) activates P MC sextile natal MC
                            (6:41 Aquarius) plus the Part of Fortune, plus N Mean Node! P. N.Mean
                            Node sextile natal Saturn, co-ruler of Aquarius MC; P. Neptune TRINE
                            Venus & Part of Fortune in the 10th house of career! P. East Point
                            trine Mars; P. MC conjunct Mars (a change in his career?); P. East
                            Point quincunx MC can also indicate a change in his career.

                            Lunar Eclipse 8/16/08 at 24 Aquarius activates P. Sun (21:40 Taurus)
                            sextile natal Sun; P. Venus semi-sextile Sun; P. Moon semi-sextile
                            Sun;
                            P. Mercury semi-sextile Uranus (ruler of MC); P. Venus biquintile
                            Moon.
                            The Venus aspects can reflect joy and pleasure however it can also be
                            from business financial investments. He is a billionaire. The main
                            unfavorable aspects are P. Saturn (3:18 Leo) semi-square natal Uranus
                            (17:51 Gemini), RULER of MC and P. Venus semi-square N.Node; The
                            eclipse 8/1/08 at 9:30 Leo activates P. Pluto conjunct natal Pluto, in
                            the 4th house; square Natal East Point.

                            JOHN McCAIN
                            Senator John McCain born 8/29/36 at 9 AM or rectified by Marc Penfield
                            to 8:49 AM EST in Panama Canal 79W48 9N10.
                            Solar eclipse of 3/19/07 (28 Pisces) activated P. Mars (27:05 Virgo)
                            trine natal Moon (26:56 Cap), RULER of Cancer MC! P. Moon (29 Virgo)
                            sextiles natal Pluto in the 10th house. P. MC trines natal Moon. P.
                            N.Node semi-sextiles Moon. P. Venus does not quite square natal Venus,
                            however if the 8:49 AM chart is correct, then P. ASC squares Venus.
                            (experiencing disappointment in the election)
                            I believe Barack Obama has the most auspicious aspects."

                            Bye
                            Gaby

                            ______________

                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 11, 2008
                              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Mark,
                              > So here it is : a part of the newsletter regarding birth datas .
                              >
                              > "
                              > ELECTION CANDIDATES USA
                              >
                              > BARACK OBAMA
                              > >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                              > His birth time zone is AHST and not daylight time.
                              > His MC is 19:29 Leo and not 4 Leo. I apologize for this error.

                              So what is his birth time and where did it come from? Was it a birth
                              certificate?

                              Mark A. Holmes
                            • Gaby Mittleman
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 11, 2008

                                So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born

                                4th Aug.1961

                                Friday 13.05.55

                                GMT -10

                                In Honolulu , Hawaii .

                                Sun 12/18 Leo

                                Moon 0.01 Gem'

                                Asc 17.30 Sco

                                Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.

                                Did anyone wonder what did he DO until now? What were his achievements,

                                What is his "resume ?"

                                www.astroworld.co.il

                                Gaby

                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                  --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                                  > So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born
                                  >
                                  > 4th Aug.1961
                                  >
                                  > Friday 13.05.55
                                  >
                                  > GMT -10

                                  Or, in another format, 1:05:55 p.m. Hawaii-Aleutian
                                  Standard Time.

                                  > In Honolulu ,Hawaii.
                                  >
                                  > Sun 12/18 Leo
                                  >
                                  > Moon 0.01 Gem'
                                  >
                                  > Asc 17.30 Sco
                                  >
                                  > Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.

                                  No source? Or was it a rectification?

                                  Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                                • Gaby Mittleman
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008

                                    Just by the ISAR letter ..

                                    Gaby

                                  • alhena c.
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                      escribió:

                                      > --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > > So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born
                                      > >
                                      > > 4th Aug.1961
                                      > >
                                      > > Friday 13.05.55
                                      > >
                                      > > GMT -10
                                      >

                                      > Or, in another format, 1:05:55 p.m. Hawaii-Aleutian
                                      > Standard Time.
                                      >

                                      > > In Honolulu ,Hawaii.
                                      > >
                                      > > Sun 12/18 Leo
                                      > >
                                      > > Moon 0.01 Gem'
                                      > >
                                      > > Asc 17.30 Sco
                                      > >
                                      > > Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.
                                      > >

                                      > No source? Or was it a rectification?
                                      >

                                      > Mark A. Holmes

                                      Hi Mark and list people.

                                      Here an interesting comment on several tob:

                                      http://apotelesmatics.com/2008/01/06/astrology-of-the-2008-election-birth-data-problems/

                                      best,

                                      alhena

                                      Yahoo! Encuentros.

                                      Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                        Thank you.

                                        Rate that time C.

                                        Mark A. Holmes

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                          Mark, the 1:06 PM birth time  for Obama came from the Dec/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain Astrologer (p 87) in an article by Pat Taglilatelo who is editor at Astrodatabank. The RR for it is "C" since it can't be verifierd, but was from Frances McEvoy quoting an anomyous source who reportedly obtained the time from Obama.

                                          Michele Adler

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008

                                            Hello Dears,

                                            This Isar newsletter mixed up everything J

                                            Regarding Hillary:

                                            HILLARY CLINTON
                                            >from Arlan Wise to Marguerite dar Boggia.
                                            I know this is hearsay, but, my chiropractor has treated Bill and
                                            Hillary when they come here ( Martha's Vineyard ) in the summer. She told
                                            me she had a conversation with Hillary about how they have the same
                                            astrology-both Scorpios with Pisces moons and both Leo rising. I
                                            haven't seen a time that gives Hillary a Leo ascendant but that's what
                                            she says she has. it definitely negates the 8:02 am time and adds to
                                            the confusion.

                                            If this is true, then her birth hour is 0.53

                                            Which gives her Leo rising, and leaves the moon in Pisces.

                                            Now how do we know what it exact ??

                                            www.astroworld.co.il

                                            Gaby Mittelman

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Feb 13, 2008
                                              Until I see a birth time for her from a birth
                                              certificate, I'm going to use noon.

                                              Mark A. Holmes