Re: John Mc Cain

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8, 2008
      what chart are you using for US please, as there are several and all
      contested. :) MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <gabymitt@...> wrote:

      > Drawing the synastry chart between the US and the candidates AND
      the
      > day of the election, there are some interesting angles..
      >
      > Obama and the USA : Transiting Sun squares Obama's Sun but trines
      US
      > SUn.
      > Tr.Moon is conj.to US moon, but in Opposition With O's Uranus &N.N.
      >
      > Hillary and th USA : most of hor planets are in the 12 house !
      > McCain and the USa : he has the SUn,Neptune,Venus,Merc close to
      the
      > MC ...
      >
      > and there is more.....
      > Gaby
      >
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <gabymitt@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Dear Michele,
      > >
      > > Thank you for the data of McCain.
      > >
      > > SOme interesting thing occured to me, Obama was born on a
      Friday,
      > > McCain on Saturday, and Hillary on Sunday.There are interesting
      > > exlanations in the kabala regarding which day is one born.
      > > But this is not the furom for that... just a thought
      > >
      > > Gaby
      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@ wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Gaby -
      > > >
      > > > This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The Mountain Astrologer,
      p.
      > > 87, data from an article by Pat Taglilatelo who? has been editor
      of
      > > Astrodatabank since Lois Rodden died in 2003.
      > > >

      > > > John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air Base, Panama
      Canal
      > > Zone. RR is A. Mark McDonough quotes McCain's deputy press
      > secretary,
      > > who had called his mother. Mom said, "about 9 AM." Star IQ.com
      > quotes
      > > Rowena Wall for 9 AM "from two staffers in McCain's election
      > office,
      > > citing the medical records. "
      > > >
      > > > There is also a note that a faimly friend, Frances Rainbolt,
      > > rectified the chart to 8:55:47 AM.
      > > >
      > > > It gives a chart of 17 Libra 56 rising, MD at 16 Cancer 20,
      Moon

      _
      > > __
      > > > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -
      > > http://webmail.aol.com

    • Gaby Mittleman
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008

        Hello Miss B

        I used the 4th of July 1776 ' 17.13 hrs. chart

        Moon 27.11 Aqu.

        Asc 12.50 Sag

        Sun 13.20 Canc

        What chart do you use ??

        Gaby

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008
          woo hoo, I use July 4 as well but I generally try not to pin it
          down time wise because it is an idealized day, so while the spirit
          of the day fits the US quite well, pinning down a time.... except
          that I note that anything that relates to an 18 Aqu Moon on that
          chart seems significant, so I suppose a later 5 pm ish time is not a
          bad choice as I believe it puts the chart there, several people use
          the paris pease treaty which was signed in September of 1783 adn
          still others use the constitution or the articles of confederation
          or the actual signing of the declaration ... Only John Hancock
          signed on the 4th, everyone else signed Aug 1 and 2, there were a
          lot of people to sign, it didnt' happen quite that fast! :) so as
          you can see several different ideas on that front! the September
          dates for both Consittution and Paris Peace Treaty do have strong
          charts, also the Pilgrims coming to US is a Virgo chart, so there is
          reason to look at september charts. anyway I like the 4 july chart
          myself!

          Missb

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"