RE: [thefixedstars]Obama

  • Gaby Mittleman
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 7, 2008

      Obama : 19.54 hrs.

      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 8, 2008
        you are correct, dont know how I got wrong moon,
        but federal elections in US are ALWAYS the Fist Tuesday in November
        that is NOT november 1st, so you always know it is between the 2-8th
        of november all you have to do is look for the right tuesday.

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"

        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_the_United_States>
        > of the United <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States>
        States. This
        > presidential election schedule coincides with the 2008 Senate
        elections
        > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections%
        2C_2008> ,
        > House of Representatives elections
        > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_elections%
        2C_2008> , and
        > gubernatorial elections

        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_gubernatorial_elections%
        2C_2008>
        > , as well as many state and local elections.
        >
        > Now Nov. 4th the moon in Washington will be in 24.33 Cap.
        >
        > While today's New moon was in 17th Aqu.
        >
        > Interesting day, the 4th on November ! The Sun will be in Via
        Combusta, and

        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 8, 2008
          where do you find this info? what rating? MissB

          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008

            > where do you find this info? what rating? MissB
            >

            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman" <gabymitt@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Obama : 19.54 hrs.

            I'm using noon AHST right now; he's got Jupiter aligned with Altair
            and Albireo, Pluto aligned with Thuban, and Chiron aligned with Deneb
            Adige (Alpha Cygni)--might have something to do with his political
            ability.

            Plus he has Saturn aligned with Terebellum (Omega Sagittarii)--does
            that relate to the Islamophobic smears being circulated about him by
            his political enemies?

            Also, the Sun aligned with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and Kocab (Beta
            Ursae Minoris), South Node aligned with Adhafera (Zeta Leonis), Al
            Jabhah (Eta Leonis) and Alphard (Alpha Hydrae)...and Vesta aligned
            with Algol.

            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
              I had heard one pm myself a few times I'm trying to see if he
              confirms it in this book, I dont have his others, but I was thinking
              that I had seen it here the first time I read it so I'm looking,
              Beth

            • mcadler@aol.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a birth time for Obama or did it refer to something else?

                Michele Adler

                --- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, "mahtezcatpoc"

                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                  --- mcadler@... wrote:

                  > In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain
                  > Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of
                  > AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C
                  > rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't
                  > clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a
                  > birth time for Obama or did it refer to something
                  > else?

                  He may not have some of these alignments, depending on
                  when he was born. That 1:06 pm time, if verified, may
                  mean he has an alignment of the Moon to Alcyone/the
                  Pleiades, which I saw when I was doing his alignments
                  using noon.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • mcadler@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                    The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the midheaven, which would have been affected by the eclipse of this past week at 17 Aquarius.

                    Michele Adler

                    > In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain
                    > Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of
                    > AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C
                    > rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't
                    > clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a
                    > birth time for Obama or did it refer to something
                    > else?

                    He may not have some of these alignments, depending on
                    when he was born. That 1:06 pm time, if verified, may
                    mean he has an alignment of the Moon to Alcyone/the
                    Pleiades, which I saw when I was doing his alignments
                    using noon.

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

                  • Shawhouse
                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                      And, of course, in an equal house chart, the eclipse would have been on
                      his 4th house cusp exactly. This obvious reflects on his relationship
                      with his "country" and the people in his country (Aquarius) but I
                      haven't been able to intuit if it means plus or minus for his affair
                      with the Presidency.
                      Diana S.

                    • mcadler@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                        I have found eclipses involving the 4th/10th house axis are the most difficult to
                        predict. I have seen many--I mean MANY--cases of job promotions and upward
                        prestige mobility when an eclipse has fallen on this axis. I've also seen quite a
                        few where it didn't mean that at all.  A safe prediction: "change" in matters
                        that have to do with the 4th/10th house. Which, of course, could mean anything.

                        A number of astrologers have said--and I agree--that it's usually the candidate
                        with the worst aspects who  wins. Not too surprising, when you consider what
                        it would mean to be prez.

                        Michele

                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 9, 2008
                          --- mcadler@... wrote:

                          > The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the
                          > midheaven, which would have been affected by the
                          > eclipse of this past week at 17 Aquarius.

                          Merak (Beta Ursae Majoris) is on the Midheaven of that
                          chart.

                          "This fixed star is credited with increasing the power
                          of the native to get on in life..." (Ebertin/Hoffmann)

                          Of course, this time does have a C rating...

                          Mark A. Holmes

                          Be a better friend, newshound, and
                        • GM
                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 10, 2008
                            Hello Dears,

                            I guess you all received the ISAR newsletter, with the birthdates and
                            hours of the candidates...??

                            If not, and if it's OK, I can post it here..

                            Gaby

                            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

                            > The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the midheaven, which
                            would have been affected by the eclipse of this past week at 17
                            Aquarius.

                            > Michele Adler

                            __

                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 10, 2008
                              --- GM <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                              > Hello Dears,
                              >
                              > I guess you all received the ISAR newsletter, with
                              > the birthdates and
                              > hours of the candidates...??
                              >
                              > If not, and if it's OK, I can post it here..
                              >
                              > Gaby

                              Go ahead.

                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                            • GM
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 10, 2008
                                Hi Mark,
                                So here it is : a part of the newsletter regarding birth datas .

                                "
                                ELECTION CANDIDATES USA

                                BARACK OBAMA
                                >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                His birth time zone is AHST and not daylight time.
                                His MC is 19:29 Leo and not 4 Leo. I apologize for this error. The
                                Solar Eclipse on 2/7/08 at 17:45 Aquarius is on his IC/MC (19:29 Leo).
                                That is excellent. It suggests change relating to family life and/or
                                career. Solar Eclipse on 1/26/09 (6:30 Aquarius) activates P. MC
                                semi-sextile Part of Fortune. Eclipses at 9:32 Leo and 24:17 Aquarius
                                in August, 2008, activating Obama's secondary progressions are: P.
                                full
                                Moon (12:32 Aquarius) opposition Sun (12:15 Leo) exactly. This is
                                exceptionally auspicious.

                                Sun rules the Leo MC and transiting Sun activates this on election
                                day.
                                Progressed ASC (25:28) Sag. TRINES natal Uranus in the 10th house. It
                                can suggest change connected to his career. The transiting true N.Node
                                (13:53 Aquarius) is on his Prog. Moon. Progr. Venus conjunct NNode;
                                (with Venus, victory is very possible) Progr. Uranus conjunct N.Node.
                                It suggests the people want change in government policy. Progr. Mars &
                                Mercury semi-sextile natal Mars (co-ruler of Scorpio ASC.) .Progr.
                                Saturn trine Mars. Progr. Saturn sextile East Point. All favorable for
                                election. He does have Progr. Vertex square ASC; progr. (almost
                                exactly
                                stationery direct) Jupiter quincunx N.Node. (He may be frustrated in
                                achieving his beneficially constructive goals).

                                It is interesting how the eclipses work. The eclipse on 2/7/08 at
                                17:45
                                Aquarius activated the P. Vertex square Obama's ascendant and it
                                activated Hillary's P. Pluto on Mars and P. Saturn square ascendant
                                and
                                Mercury and P. So. Node conjunct ascendant. The lunar eclipse on Feb.
                                21 at 1:50 Virgo is on her MC and it activated P. Venus square Sun.
                                She
                                just spent $5 million dollars on her campaign.

                                HILLARY CLINTON
                                >from Arlan Wise to Marguerite dar Boggia.
                                I know this is hearsay, but, my chiropractor has treated Bill and
                                Hillary when they come here (Martha's Vineyard) in the summer. She
                                told
                                me she had a conversation with Hillary about how they have the same
                                astrology-both Scorpios with Pisces moons and both Leo rising. I
                                haven't seen a time that gives Hillary a Leo ascendant but that's what
                                she says she has. it definitely negates the 8:02 am time and adds to
                                the confusion.

                                > Re from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                If that PM chart is used, then she definitely loses. Not only does P.
                                Venus square natal Sun but P. ASC squares natal Venus. In addition P.
                                Saturn squares Mercury. East Point also squares her Sun. P. Jupiter
                                trines Pluto & Mars in the 3rd house of favorable publicity. Neptune
                                rules Pisces MC. Mercury rules IC. The Part of Fortune is on the
                                eclipse degree 6 Aquarius, but it doesn't aspect anything except
                                progressed planets which are unfavorable aspects.
                                I think her Mother would know if she gave birth in the AM or PM.
                                Hillary could be mistaken or deliberately wants to mislead.

                                MITT ROMNEY
                                >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                Mitt Romney born 3/12/47 9:51 AM EST Detroit MI.
                                Solar eclipse 1/26/09 (6:30 Aquarius) activates P MC sextile natal MC
                                (6:41 Aquarius) plus the Part of Fortune, plus N Mean Node! P. N.Mean
                                Node sextile natal Saturn, co-ruler of Aquarius MC; P. Neptune TRINE
                                Venus & Part of Fortune in the 10th house of career! P. East Point
                                trine Mars; P. MC conjunct Mars (a change in his career?); P. East
                                Point quincunx MC can also indicate a change in his career.

                                Lunar Eclipse 8/16/08 at 24 Aquarius activates P. Sun (21:40 Taurus)
                                sextile natal Sun; P. Venus semi-sextile Sun; P. Moon semi-sextile
                                Sun;
                                P. Mercury semi-sextile Uranus (ruler of MC); P. Venus biquintile
                                Moon.
                                The Venus aspects can reflect joy and pleasure however it can also be
                                from business financial investments. He is a billionaire. The main
                                unfavorable aspects are P. Saturn (3:18 Leo) semi-square natal Uranus
                                (17:51 Gemini), RULER of MC and P. Venus semi-square N.Node; The
                                eclipse 8/1/08 at 9:30 Leo activates P. Pluto conjunct natal Pluto, in
                                the 4th house; square Natal East Point.

                                JOHN McCAIN
                                Senator John McCain born 8/29/36 at 9 AM or rectified by Marc Penfield
                                to 8:49 AM EST in Panama Canal 79W48 9N10.
                                Solar eclipse of 3/19/07 (28 Pisces) activated P. Mars (27:05 Virgo)
                                trine natal Moon (26:56 Cap), RULER of Cancer MC! P. Moon (29 Virgo)
                                sextiles natal Pluto in the 10th house. P. MC trines natal Moon. P.
                                N.Node semi-sextiles Moon. P. Venus does not quite square natal Venus,
                                however if the 8:49 AM chart is correct, then P. ASC squares Venus.
                                (experiencing disappointment in the election)
                                I believe Barack Obama has the most auspicious aspects."

                                Bye
                                Gaby

                                ______________

                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 11, 2008
                                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                                  > Hi Mark,
                                  > So here it is : a part of the newsletter regarding birth datas .
                                  >
                                  > "
                                  > ELECTION CANDIDATES USA
                                  >
                                  > BARACK OBAMA
                                  > >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                  > His birth time zone is AHST and not daylight time.
                                  > His MC is 19:29 Leo and not 4 Leo. I apologize for this error.

                                  So what is his birth time and where did it come from? Was it a birth
                                  certificate?

                                  Mark A. Holmes
                                • Gaby Mittleman
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 11, 2008

                                    So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born

                                    4th Aug.1961

                                    Friday 13.05.55

                                    GMT -10

                                    In Honolulu , Hawaii .

                                    Sun 12/18 Leo

                                    Moon 0.01 Gem'

                                    Asc 17.30 Sco

                                    Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.

                                    Did anyone wonder what did he DO until now? What were his achievements,

                                    What is his "resume ?"

                                    www.astroworld.co.il

                                    Gaby

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                      --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                                      > So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born
                                      >
                                      > 4th Aug.1961
                                      >
                                      > Friday 13.05.55
                                      >
                                      > GMT -10

                                      Or, in another format, 1:05:55 p.m. Hawaii-Aleutian
                                      Standard Time.

                                      > In Honolulu ,Hawaii.
                                      >
                                      > Sun 12/18 Leo
                                      >
                                      > Moon 0.01 Gem'
                                      >
                                      > Asc 17.30 Sco
                                      >
                                      > Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.

                                      No source? Or was it a rectification?

                                      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                                    • Gaby Mittleman
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008

                                        Just by the ISAR letter ..

                                        Gaby

                                      • alhena c.
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                          escribió:

                                          > --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > > So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born
                                          > >
                                          > > 4th Aug.1961
                                          > >
                                          > > Friday 13.05.55
                                          > >
                                          > > GMT -10
                                          >

                                          > Or, in another format, 1:05:55 p.m. Hawaii-Aleutian
                                          > Standard Time.
                                          >

                                          > > In Honolulu ,Hawaii.
                                          > >
                                          > > Sun 12/18 Leo
                                          > >
                                          > > Moon 0.01 Gem'
                                          > >
                                          > > Asc 17.30 Sco
                                          > >
                                          > > Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.
                                          > >

                                          > No source? Or was it a rectification?
                                          >

                                          > Mark A. Holmes

                                          Hi Mark and list people.

                                          Here an interesting comment on several tob:

                                          http://apotelesmatics.com/2008/01/06/astrology-of-the-2008-election-birth-data-problems/

                                          best,

                                          alhena

                                          Yahoo! Encuentros.

                                          Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                            Thank you.

                                            Rate that time C.

                                            Mark A. Holmes

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008
                                              Mark, the 1:06 PM birth time  for Obama came from the Dec/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain Astrologer (p 87) in an article by Pat Taglilatelo who is editor at Astrodatabank. The RR for it is "C" since it can't be verifierd, but was from Frances McEvoy quoting an anomyous source who reportedly obtained the time from Obama.

                                              Michele Adler

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 12, 2008

                                                Hello Dears,

                                                This Isar newsletter mixed up everything J

                                                Regarding Hillary:

                                                HILLARY CLINTON
                                                >from Arlan Wise to Marguerite dar Boggia.
                                                I know this is hearsay, but, my chiropractor has treated Bill and
                                                Hillary when they come here ( Martha's Vineyard ) in the summer. She told
                                                me she had a conversation with Hillary about how they have the same
                                                astrology-both Scorpios with Pisces moons and both Leo rising. I
                                                haven't seen a time that gives Hillary a Leo ascendant but that's what
                                                she says she has. it definitely negates the 8:02 am time and adds to
                                                the confusion.

                                                If this is true, then her birth hour is 0.53

                                                Which gives her Leo rising, and leaves the moon in Pisces.

                                                Now how do we know what it exact ??

                                                www.astroworld.co.il

                                                Gaby Mittelman

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Feb 13, 2008
                                                  Until I see a birth time for her from a birth
                                                  certificate, I'm going to use noon.

                                                  Mark A. Holmes