Re: John Mc Cain

  • GM
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 7, 2008
      Drawing the synastry chart between the US and the candidates AND the
      day of the election, there are some interesting angles..

      Obama and the USA : Transiting Sun squares Obama's Sun but trines US
      SUn.
      Tr.Moon is conj.to US moon, but in Opposition With O's Uranus &N.N.

      Hillary and th USA : most of hor planets are in the 12 house !
      McCain and the USa : he has the SUn,Neptune,Venus,Merc close to the
      MC ...

      and there is more.....
      Gaby

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8, 2008
        what chart are you using for US please, as there are several and all
        contested. :) MissB

        _
        > > __
        > > > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -
        > > http://webmail.aol.com

      • Gaby Mittleman
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008

          Hello Miss B

          I used the 4th of July 1776 ' 17.13 hrs. chart

          Moon 27.11 Aqu.

          Asc 12.50 Sag

          Sun 13.20 Canc

          What chart do you use ??

          Gaby

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008
            woo hoo, I use July 4 as well but I generally try not to pin it
            down time wise because it is an idealized day, so while the spirit
            of the day fits the US quite well, pinning down a time.... except
            that I note that anything that relates to an 18 Aqu Moon on that
            chart seems significant, so I suppose a later 5 pm ish time is not a
            bad choice as I believe it puts the chart there, several people use
            the paris pease treaty which was signed in September of 1783 adn
            still others use the constitution or the articles of confederation
            or the actual signing of the declaration ... Only John Hancock
            signed on the 4th, everyone else signed Aug 1 and 2, there were a
            lot of people to sign, it didnt' happen quite that fast! :) so as
            you can see several different ideas on that front! the September
            dates for both Consittution and Paris Peace Treaty do have strong
            charts, also the Pilgrims coming to US is a Virgo chart, so there is
            reason to look at september charts. anyway I like the 4 july chart
            myself!

            Missb

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"