RE: [thefixedstars] Re: McCain

  • Gaby Mittleman
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 7 9:41 AM

      In Wikipedia it says :

      The United States presidential election of 2008, scheduled to be held on November 4, 2008, will be the 56th consecutive quadrennial election for president and vice president of the United States. This presidential election schedule coincides with the 2008 Senate elections, House of Representatives elections, and gubernatorial elections, as well as many state and local elections.

      Now Nov. 4th the moon in Washington will be in 24.33 Cap.

      While today's New moon was in 17th Aqu.

      Interesting day, the 4th on November ! The Sun will be in Via Combusta, and Mars too.in a chart casted for Washington , both will be in the 12th house !

      The Moon will be VOC most of the day,there is an exact opposition between Uranus and Saturn, and Chiron 3 degrees from North Node..

      Ascendant on Altares, Desc on Aldebran ( I use equal houses )

      Saturn close to the MC… Hm,,, sorry,( I Understood you people are not very enthusiastic about him)  but I think McCain has a good chance to be elected.

      www.astroworld.co.il

      Gaby Mittelman

    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 7 10:51 AM
        Neptune Cafe gives Obama 1:06PM with an explanation.
        http://www.neptunecafe.com/Obama08.html This chart gives Scorpio
        Rising, with yesterday's eclipse square his Asc/Desc. axis.
        Diana S.

        msbhavens1 wrote:

        > ugh me too, as I would really hate to see another republican in
        > office, the economy has been screwed badly enough thanks,
        >
        > In any case I rather thought Obama's chart looked good as well,
        > IIRC, born in Hawaii on 4 august 1961, but I dont recall the
        > time,but it looks as though he probably has a decent GT between Moon
        > Saturn Jup conj and Mars in earth AND with his Leo prominence may
        > have the boost of the solar eclipse?
        >
        > moon iwth Algol giving him the speaking voice that is helping him so
        > far,
        > Saturn with Terabellum? Omega SAgitarius
        > Jupiter with Tarazed? or Alpha Sagitarii?
        > Mars with Alkes - the cup!
        > Sun with Acubens? orKocheb? Acubens ready to fight for wins, not
        > certain of the other, I have a difficult time seeing anyone gettting
        > this far in the presidential race who does NOT have a strong chart,
        > I think it is pretty well guarenteed that a person to make it past
        > the first primaries they must have a strong chart, so I'm going ot
        > look a bit more, see what I see, what did I do with the
        > presidential charts gottem here somewhere! Beth
        >
        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes
        > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > > > Pluto (27Cap32).
        > > >
        > > > Mark wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Aligned with Shir (Rho Leonis), whose name is
        > > > Persian for "head" or "top."
        > > > =========
        > > > Huh?
        > > >
        > > > You must mean his Sun is aligned with Rho Leonis,
        > >

        > > Yes, that's right.
        > >

        > > > which I have as
        > > > Maru-sha.
        > > >
        > > > His Moon (prec correction to 2000 is 0 deg 53 min)
        > > > is aligned with
        > > > Sigma Aquilae in the Eagle's body (other stars in
        > > > this area are in Pavo,
        > > > Cygnus and the Archer's wing (his cloak used to be a
        > > > wing); wee bit of
        > > > a pattern - no?
        > > >
        > > > The US Pluto (27Cap34 rx), with precession
        > > > correction of 3 07 to 2000 is
        > > > 0 Aquar 41 (or 0 Aquar 47 for 2008): Theta Lyrae and
        > > > Tarazed, Zeta Aquilae.
        > > > =============
        > > > Something just occurred to me; if a "family friend"
        > > > rectified his chart,
        > > > maybe he's
        > > > using astrology -- and knew all along he could win.
        > > >
        > > > I just checked his chart - I don't see how he can
        > > > lose the election. As for
        > > > the rest
        > > > I'll have to do more work. But it certainly looks
        > > > now like whoever he picks
        > > > as a
        > > > running mate will effectively be the next president.
        > > > God help us all.
        > >

        > > I really hope you're wrong.

        > _______________
        > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs <http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

      • Gaby Mittleman
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 7 11:21 AM

          Obama : 19.54 hrs.

          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 8 3:41 PM
            you are correct, dont know how I got wrong moon,
            but federal elections in US are ALWAYS the Fist Tuesday in November
            that is NOT november 1st, so you always know it is between the 2-8th
            of november all you have to do is look for the right tuesday.

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"

            <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_the_United_States>
            > of the United <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States>
            States. This
            > presidential election schedule coincides with the 2008 Senate
            elections
            > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections%
            2C_2008> ,
            > House of Representatives elections
            > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_elections%
            2C_2008> , and
            > gubernatorial elections

            <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_gubernatorial_elections%
            2C_2008>

            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 8 3:43 PM
              where do you find this info? what rating? MissB

              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 9 7:45 AM

                > where do you find this info? what rating? MissB
                >

                > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman" <gabymitt@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Obama : 19.54 hrs.

                I'm using noon AHST right now; he's got Jupiter aligned with Altair
                and Albireo, Pluto aligned with Thuban, and Chiron aligned with Deneb
                Adige (Alpha Cygni)--might have something to do with his political
                ability.

                Plus he has Saturn aligned with Terebellum (Omega Sagittarii)--does
                that relate to the Islamophobic smears being circulated about him by
                his political enemies?

                Also, the Sun aligned with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and Kocab (Beta
                Ursae Minoris), South Node aligned with Adhafera (Zeta Leonis), Al
                Jabhah (Eta Leonis) and Alphard (Alpha Hydrae)...and Vesta aligned
                with Algol.

                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 9 7:56 AM
                  I had heard one pm myself a few times I'm trying to see if he
                  confirms it in this book, I dont have his others, but I was thinking
                  that I had seen it here the first time I read it so I'm looking,
                  Beth

                • mcadler@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 9 10:07 AM
                    In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a birth time for Obama or did it refer to something else?

                    Michele Adler

                    --- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, "mahtezcatpoc"

                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 9 10:19 AM
                      --- mcadler@... wrote:

                      > In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain
                      > Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of
                      > AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C
                      > rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't
                      > clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a
                      > birth time for Obama or did it refer to something
                      > else?

                      He may not have some of these alignments, depending on
                      when he was born. That 1:06 pm time, if verified, may
                      mean he has an alignment of the Moon to Alcyone/the
                      Pleiades, which I saw when I was doing his alignments
                      using noon.

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                    • mcadler@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 9 10:45 AM
                        The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the midheaven, which would have been affected by the eclipse of this past week at 17 Aquarius.

                        Michele Adler

                        > In the Dec. 2007/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain
                        > Astrologer, an article by Pat Taglilatelo, editor of
                        > AstroDatabank, gives a time of 1:06 PM, but with a C
                        > rating, since the time isn't verified. I wasn't
                        > clear where the 19:54 hour came from--was that a
                        > birth time for Obama or did it refer to something
                        > else?

                        He may not have some of these alignments, depending on
                        when he was born. That 1:06 pm time, if verified, may
                        mean he has an alignment of the Moon to Alcyone/the
                        Pleiades, which I saw when I was doing his alignments
                        using noon.

                        Mark A. Holmes

                        http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

                      • Shawhouse
                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 9 11:21 AM
                          And, of course, in an equal house chart, the eclipse would have been on
                          his 4th house cusp exactly. This obvious reflects on his relationship
                          with his "country" and the people in his country (Aquarius) but I
                          haven't been able to intuit if it means plus or minus for his affair
                          with the Presidency.
                          Diana S.

                        • mcadler@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 9 11:55 AM
                            I have found eclipses involving the 4th/10th house axis are the most difficult to
                            predict. I have seen many--I mean MANY--cases of job promotions and upward
                            prestige mobility when an eclipse has fallen on this axis. I've also seen quite a
                            few where it didn't mean that at all.  A safe prediction: "change" in matters
                            that have to do with the 4th/10th house. Which, of course, could mean anything.

                            A number of astrologers have said--and I agree--that it's usually the candidate
                            with the worst aspects who  wins. Not too surprising, when you consider what
                            it would mean to be prez.

                            Michele

                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 9 4:11 PM
                              --- mcadler@... wrote:

                              > The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the
                              > midheaven, which would have been affected by the
                              > eclipse of this past week at 17 Aquarius.

                              Merak (Beta Ursae Majoris) is on the Midheaven of that
                              chart.

                              "This fixed star is credited with increasing the power
                              of the native to get on in life..." (Ebertin/Hoffmann)

                              Of course, this time does have a C rating...

                              Mark A. Holmes

                              Be a better friend, newshound, and
                            • GM
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 10 12:10 PM
                                Hello Dears,

                                I guess you all received the ISAR newsletter, with the birthdates and
                                hours of the candidates...??

                                If not, and if it's OK, I can post it here..

                                Gaby

                                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

                                > The 1:06 PM time also gves him 19 Leo 29 on the midheaven, which
                                would have been affected by the eclipse of this past week at 17
                                Aquarius.

                                > Michele Adler

                                __

                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 10 12:29 PM
                                  --- GM <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                                  > Hello Dears,
                                  >
                                  > I guess you all received the ISAR newsletter, with
                                  > the birthdates and
                                  > hours of the candidates...??
                                  >
                                  > If not, and if it's OK, I can post it here..
                                  >
                                  > Gaby

                                  Go ahead.

                                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                • GM
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 10 10:02 PM
                                    Hi Mark,
                                    So here it is : a part of the newsletter regarding birth datas .

                                    "
                                    ELECTION CANDIDATES USA

                                    BARACK OBAMA
                                    >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                    His birth time zone is AHST and not daylight time.
                                    His MC is 19:29 Leo and not 4 Leo. I apologize for this error. The
                                    Solar Eclipse on 2/7/08 at 17:45 Aquarius is on his IC/MC (19:29 Leo).
                                    That is excellent. It suggests change relating to family life and/or
                                    career. Solar Eclipse on 1/26/09 (6:30 Aquarius) activates P. MC
                                    semi-sextile Part of Fortune. Eclipses at 9:32 Leo and 24:17 Aquarius
                                    in August, 2008, activating Obama's secondary progressions are: P.
                                    full
                                    Moon (12:32 Aquarius) opposition Sun (12:15 Leo) exactly. This is
                                    exceptionally auspicious.

                                    Sun rules the Leo MC and transiting Sun activates this on election
                                    day.
                                    Progressed ASC (25:28) Sag. TRINES natal Uranus in the 10th house. It
                                    can suggest change connected to his career. The transiting true N.Node
                                    (13:53 Aquarius) is on his Prog. Moon. Progr. Venus conjunct NNode;
                                    (with Venus, victory is very possible) Progr. Uranus conjunct N.Node.
                                    It suggests the people want change in government policy. Progr. Mars &
                                    Mercury semi-sextile natal Mars (co-ruler of Scorpio ASC.) .Progr.
                                    Saturn trine Mars. Progr. Saturn sextile East Point. All favorable for
                                    election. He does have Progr. Vertex square ASC; progr. (almost
                                    exactly
                                    stationery direct) Jupiter quincunx N.Node. (He may be frustrated in
                                    achieving his beneficially constructive goals).

                                    It is interesting how the eclipses work. The eclipse on 2/7/08 at
                                    17:45
                                    Aquarius activated the P. Vertex square Obama's ascendant and it
                                    activated Hillary's P. Pluto on Mars and P. Saturn square ascendant
                                    and
                                    Mercury and P. So. Node conjunct ascendant. The lunar eclipse on Feb.
                                    21 at 1:50 Virgo is on her MC and it activated P. Venus square Sun.
                                    She
                                    just spent $5 million dollars on her campaign.

                                    HILLARY CLINTON
                                    >from Arlan Wise to Marguerite dar Boggia.
                                    I know this is hearsay, but, my chiropractor has treated Bill and
                                    Hillary when they come here (Martha's Vineyard) in the summer. She
                                    told
                                    me she had a conversation with Hillary about how they have the same
                                    astrology-both Scorpios with Pisces moons and both Leo rising. I
                                    haven't seen a time that gives Hillary a Leo ascendant but that's what
                                    she says she has. it definitely negates the 8:02 am time and adds to
                                    the confusion.

                                    > Re from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                    If that PM chart is used, then she definitely loses. Not only does P.
                                    Venus square natal Sun but P. ASC squares natal Venus. In addition P.
                                    Saturn squares Mercury. East Point also squares her Sun. P. Jupiter
                                    trines Pluto & Mars in the 3rd house of favorable publicity. Neptune
                                    rules Pisces MC. Mercury rules IC. The Part of Fortune is on the
                                    eclipse degree 6 Aquarius, but it doesn't aspect anything except
                                    progressed planets which are unfavorable aspects.
                                    I think her Mother would know if she gave birth in the AM or PM.
                                    Hillary could be mistaken or deliberately wants to mislead.

                                    MITT ROMNEY
                                    >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                    Mitt Romney born 3/12/47 9:51 AM EST Detroit MI.
                                    Solar eclipse 1/26/09 (6:30 Aquarius) activates P MC sextile natal MC
                                    (6:41 Aquarius) plus the Part of Fortune, plus N Mean Node! P. N.Mean
                                    Node sextile natal Saturn, co-ruler of Aquarius MC; P. Neptune TRINE
                                    Venus & Part of Fortune in the 10th house of career! P. East Point
                                    trine Mars; P. MC conjunct Mars (a change in his career?); P. East
                                    Point quincunx MC can also indicate a change in his career.

                                    Lunar Eclipse 8/16/08 at 24 Aquarius activates P. Sun (21:40 Taurus)
                                    sextile natal Sun; P. Venus semi-sextile Sun; P. Moon semi-sextile
                                    Sun;
                                    P. Mercury semi-sextile Uranus (ruler of MC); P. Venus biquintile
                                    Moon.
                                    The Venus aspects can reflect joy and pleasure however it can also be
                                    from business financial investments. He is a billionaire. The main
                                    unfavorable aspects are P. Saturn (3:18 Leo) semi-square natal Uranus
                                    (17:51 Gemini), RULER of MC and P. Venus semi-square N.Node; The
                                    eclipse 8/1/08 at 9:30 Leo activates P. Pluto conjunct natal Pluto, in
                                    the 4th house; square Natal East Point.

                                    JOHN McCAIN
                                    Senator John McCain born 8/29/36 at 9 AM or rectified by Marc Penfield
                                    to 8:49 AM EST in Panama Canal 79W48 9N10.
                                    Solar eclipse of 3/19/07 (28 Pisces) activated P. Mars (27:05 Virgo)
                                    trine natal Moon (26:56 Cap), RULER of Cancer MC! P. Moon (29 Virgo)
                                    sextiles natal Pluto in the 10th house. P. MC trines natal Moon. P.
                                    N.Node semi-sextiles Moon. P. Venus does not quite square natal Venus,
                                    however if the 8:49 AM chart is correct, then P. ASC squares Venus.
                                    (experiencing disappointment in the election)
                                    I believe Barack Obama has the most auspicious aspects."

                                    Bye
                                    Gaby

                                    ______________

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Feb 11 9:01 PM
                                      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                                      > Hi Mark,
                                      > So here it is : a part of the newsletter regarding birth datas .
                                      >
                                      > "
                                      > ELECTION CANDIDATES USA
                                      >
                                      > BARACK OBAMA
                                      > >from Marguerite dar Boggia, US
                                      > His birth time zone is AHST and not daylight time.
                                      > His MC is 19:29 Leo and not 4 Leo. I apologize for this error.

                                      So what is his birth time and where did it come from? Was it a birth
                                      certificate?

                                      Mark A. Holmes
                                    • Gaby Mittleman
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Feb 11 10:49 PM

                                        So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born

                                        4th Aug.1961

                                        Friday 13.05.55

                                        GMT -10

                                        In Honolulu , Hawaii .

                                        Sun 12/18 Leo

                                        Moon 0.01 Gem'

                                        Asc 17.30 Sco

                                        Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.

                                        Did anyone wonder what did he DO until now? What were his achievements,

                                        What is his "resume ?"

                                        www.astroworld.co.il

                                        Gaby

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Feb 12 5:20 AM
                                          --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                                          > So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born
                                          >
                                          > 4th Aug.1961
                                          >
                                          > Friday 13.05.55
                                          >
                                          > GMT -10

                                          Or, in another format, 1:05:55 p.m. Hawaii-Aleutian
                                          Standard Time.

                                          > In Honolulu ,Hawaii.
                                          >
                                          > Sun 12/18 Leo
                                          >
                                          > Moon 0.01 Gem'
                                          >
                                          > Asc 17.30 Sco
                                          >
                                          > Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.

                                          No source? Or was it a rectification?

                                          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                                        • Gaby Mittleman
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Feb 12 5:23 AM

                                            Just by the ISAR letter ..

                                            Gaby

                                          • alhena c.
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Feb 12 5:51 AM
                                              escribió:

                                              > --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              > > So, As per this ISAR letter, Barak Obama was born
                                              > >
                                              > > 4th Aug.1961
                                              > >
                                              > > Friday 13.05.55
                                              > >
                                              > > GMT -10
                                              >

                                              > Or, in another format, 1:05:55 p.m. Hawaii-Aleutian
                                              > Standard Time.
                                              >

                                              > > In Honolulu ,Hawaii.
                                              > >
                                              > > Sun 12/18 Leo
                                              > >
                                              > > Moon 0.01 Gem'
                                              > >
                                              > > Asc 17.30 Sco
                                              > >
                                              > > Uranus, Pluto,North Node in the 10thH.
                                              > >

                                              > No source? Or was it a rectification?
                                              >

                                              > Mark A. Holmes

                                              Hi Mark and list people.

                                              Here an interesting comment on several tob:

                                              http://apotelesmatics.com/2008/01/06/astrology-of-the-2008-election-birth-data-problems/

                                              best,

                                              alhena

                                              Yahoo! Encuentros.

                                              Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 12 8:04 AM
                                                Thank you.

                                                Rate that time C.

                                                Mark A. Holmes

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Feb 12 8:32 AM
                                                  Mark, the 1:06 PM birth time  for Obama came from the Dec/Jan 2008 issue of The Mountain Astrologer (p 87) in an article by Pat Taglilatelo who is editor at Astrodatabank. The RR for it is "C" since it can't be verifierd, but was from Frances McEvoy quoting an anomyous source who reportedly obtained the time from Obama.

                                                  Michele Adler

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Feb 12 10:54 PM

                                                    Hello Dears,

                                                    This Isar newsletter mixed up everything J

                                                    Regarding Hillary:

                                                    HILLARY CLINTON
                                                    >from Arlan Wise to Marguerite dar Boggia.
                                                    I know this is hearsay, but, my chiropractor has treated Bill and
                                                    Hillary when they come here ( Martha's Vineyard ) in the summer. She told
                                                    me she had a conversation with Hillary about how they have the same
                                                    astrology-both Scorpios with Pisces moons and both Leo rising. I
                                                    haven't seen a time that gives Hillary a Leo ascendant but that's what
                                                    she says she has. it definitely negates the 8:02 am time and adds to
                                                    the confusion.

                                                    If this is true, then her birth hour is 0.53

                                                    Which gives her Leo rising, and leaves the moon in Pisces.

                                                    Now how do we know what it exact ??

                                                    www.astroworld.co.il

                                                    Gaby Mittelman

                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Feb 13 4:37 AM
                                                      Until I see a birth time for her from a birth
                                                      certificate, I'm going to use noon.

                                                      Mark A. Holmes