Hillary

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      I think Hellary's biggest boost is the Venus is trine her SAturn,
      Pluto, Mars Leo stellium on election day she may get crossover women
      voters, Also Chiron in her chart is 12 scorpio and sun will be at 11
      scorpio on election day, wonder if there might be some healing there?
      As well as a conj of Mars and Merc on election day for her, TMars
      aligns with NMerc

      her husband Bill is a Leo, and frankly Bills chart is less friendly to
      Hillary's than Baracks in many ways, they may make a team of it yet.
      Bill also has a taruus moon so many similarities in ralating there.

      Since BArack and JFK have been compared a lto lately I threw up both
      birthdays and in general, JFK Taurus Stellium Merc, Jup and Mars for a
      GT with Baracks Saturn Jupiter conj and his natal Mars,
      JFKs Satun and Neptune are conj Barack Merc
      JFK Pluto aligned with Barack Venus

      Interestingly the squars and opositions in the synestry occur in
      Obamas chart natally, and some are the same that occur in JFKs
      naturally so sympathetic even in their hard aspects. Both Harvard
      Grads, Both Wrote and Published books BEFORE running for president
      both have the Saros 10 series Eclipse in the election year Primaries,
      these guys have a lot of similarities going on...jfk is 29 may 1917 by
      the way, I'm just looking at loose alignments here, not perfected
      charts since we are not to sure about some of them...

      Okay I'll be back.... MissB