Re: [thefixedstars] McCain's Charts - Curious...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      --- Kirby <odcf5@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >

      > McCain certainly has a 'different' chart...
      > I note that in his
      > Geo Natal chart he has a T-Sq - VE sq CH sq SA sq VE
      >

      > In the Helio - Grand Cross - NE sq CH sq SA
      > sq ME sq NE
      >
      > On ELECTION eve Both VEnus' and both CHiron's are
      > part of a Grand Trine
      > in Helio... On the 1/11/2009 SAturn and NEptune are
      > exact!
      >
      > In the election eve Geo chart there is a
      > DOUBLE Grand Cross and
      > a T-Square... again Double! Plus SA /-/ SA a0.04
      > +1.1 days
      >

      > I am far from expert here; but I wonder if
      > it means that he will
      > expire, shortly after taking office?
      >

      > the Old Buck

      Chiron aligned with Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis) and
      Ensis (Theta/M-42 Orionis) in his chart might suggest
      so (*cough*), though for me, and many others,
      hopefully the next president will be either Hillary
      Clinton or Barack Obama (who both look like they have
      a good shot at the White House).

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?