Re: [thefixedstars] John Mc Cain

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6 7:38 PM
      --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

      > Interesting that his Moon is conjunct the U.S. Pluto
      > (27Cap32).

      Aligned with Shir (Rho Leonis), whose name is Persian
      for "head" or "top."

      He's got transiting Saturn conjunct his natal Sun,
      which is aligned with Thuban.

      I saw something else when I was going through his star
      alignments: his Pluto is aligned with Al Taleban (Tau
      Puppis). As with Shir, and Thuban, I didn't give that
      proper name. :) Taliban is Pashto for "religious
      students"; the name might have a similar meaning in
      Arabic, "student," perhaps.

      Mark A. Holmes

      > Diana S.
      >
      > Mark Andrew Holmes wrote:
      > >

      > > --- mcadler@aol. com <mailto:mcadler%40aol.com>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > > Gaby -
      > > >
      > > > This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The
      > Mountain
      > > > Astrologer, p. 87, data from an article by Pat
      > > > Taglilatelo who? has been editor of
      > Astrodatabank
      > > > since Lois Rodden died in 2003.
      > > >

      > > > John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air
      > Base,
      > > > Panama Canal Zone.
      >
      > > Coco Solo, Colon, Panama is 9N23/79W53.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • GM
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7 10:21 AM
        Dear Michele,

        Thank you for the data of McCain.

        SOme interesting thing occured to me, Obama was born on a Friday,
        McCain on Saturday, and Hillary on Sunday.There are interesting
        exlanations in the kabala regarding which day is one born.
        But this is not the furom for that... just a thought

        Gaby
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

        > Gaby -
        >
        > This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The Mountain Astrologer, p.
        87, data from an article by Pat Taglilatelo who? has been editor of
        Astrodatabank since Lois Rodden died in 2003.

        > John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air Base, Panama Canal
        Zone. RR is A. Mark McDonough quotes McCain's deputy press secretary,
        who had called his mother. Mom said, "about 9 AM." Star IQ.com quotes
        Rowena Wall for 9 AM "from two staffers in McCain's election office,
        citing the medical records. "

        > There is also a note that a faimly friend, Frances Rainbolt,
        rectified the chart to 8:55:47 AM.

        > It gives a chart of 17 Libra 56 rising, MD at 16 Cancer 20, Moon at
        27 Capricorn 03.

        > Michele Adler
        > www.micheleadler.com

        __
        http://webmail.aol.com

      • GM
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 7 10:41 AM
          Drawing the synastry chart between the US and the candidates AND the
          day of the election, there are some interesting angles..

          Obama and the USA : Transiting Sun squares Obama's Sun but trines US
          SUn.
          Tr.Moon is conj.to US moon, but in Opposition With O's Uranus &N.N.

          Hillary and th USA : most of hor planets are in the 12 house !
          McCain and the USa : he has the SUn,Neptune,Venus,Merc close to the
          MC ...

          and there is more.....
          Gaby

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 8 3:42 PM
            what chart are you using for US please, as there are several and all
            contested. :) MissB

            _
            > > __
            > > > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -
            > > http://webmail.aol.com

          • Gaby Mittleman
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9 12:00 AM

              Hello Miss B

              I used the 4th of July 1776 ' 17.13 hrs. chart

              Moon 27.11 Aqu.

              Asc 12.50 Sag

              Sun 13.20 Canc

              What chart do you use ??

              Gaby

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 9 7:54 AM
                woo hoo, I use July 4 as well but I generally try not to pin it
                down time wise because it is an idealized day, so while the spirit
                of the day fits the US quite well, pinning down a time.... except
                that I note that anything that relates to an 18 Aqu Moon on that
                chart seems significant, so I suppose a later 5 pm ish time is not a
                bad choice as I believe it puts the chart there, several people use
                the paris pease treaty which was signed in September of 1783 adn
                still others use the constitution or the articles of confederation
                or the actual signing of the declaration ... Only John Hancock
                signed on the 4th, everyone else signed Aug 1 and 2, there were a
                lot of people to sign, it didnt' happen quite that fast! :) so as
                you can see several different ideas on that front! the September
                dates for both Consittution and Paris Peace Treaty do have strong
                charts, also the Pilgrims coming to US is a Virgo chart, so there is
                reason to look at september charts. anyway I like the 4 july chart
                myself!

                Missb

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"