McCain's Charts - Curious...

  • Kirby
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 6:11 PM

      Greetings,

            McCain certainly has a 'different' chart...  I note that in his Geo Natal chart he has a T-Sq - VE sq CH sq SA sq VE

            In the Helio - Grand Cross - NE sq CH sq SA sq ME sq NE

      On ELECTION eve Both VEnus' and both CHiron's are part of a Grand Trine in Helio...  On the 1/11/2009 SAturn and NEptune are exact!

             In the election eve Geo chart there is a DOUBLE  Grand Cross and a T-Square...  again Double!   Plus SA /-/ SA a0.04  +1.1 days

             I am far from expert here; but I wonder if it means that he will expire, shortly after taking office?

      the Old Buck

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 8:14 PM
        --- Kirby <odcf5@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >

        > McCain certainly has a 'different' chart...
        > I note that in his
        > Geo Natal chart he has a T-Sq - VE sq CH sq SA sq VE
        >

        > In the Helio - Grand Cross - NE sq CH sq SA
        > sq ME sq NE
        >
        > On ELECTION eve Both VEnus' and both CHiron's are
        > part of a Grand Trine
        > in Helio... On the 1/11/2009 SAturn and NEptune are
        > exact!
        >
        > In the election eve Geo chart there is a
        > DOUBLE Grand Cross and
        > a T-Square... again Double! Plus SA /-/ SA a0.04
        > +1.1 days
        >

        > I am far from expert here; but I wonder if
        > it means that he will
        > expire, shortly after taking office?
        >

        > the Old Buck

        Chiron aligned with Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis) and
        Ensis (Theta/M-42 Orionis) in his chart might suggest
        so (*cough*), though for me, and many others,
        hopefully the next president will be either Hillary
        Clinton or Barack Obama (who both look like they have
        a good shot at the White House).

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?