John Mc Cain

  • GM
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2008
      Hello Dears,

      Does anyone have the hour of birth of Mr. McCain ??

      thanks
      Gaby
    • mcadler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2008
        Gaby -

        This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The Mountain Astrologer, p. 87, data from an article by Pat Taglilatelo who  has been editor of Astrodatabank since Lois Rodden died in 2003.

        John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air Base, Panama Canal Zone. RR is A. Mark McDonough quotes McCain's deputy press secretary, who had called his mother. Mom said, "about 9 AM." Star IQ.com quotes Rowena Wall for 9 AM "from two staffers in McCain's election office, citing the medical records. "

        There is also a note that a faimly friend, Frances Rainbolt, rectified the chart to 8:55:47 AM.

        It gives a chart of 17 Libra 56 rising, MD at 16 Cancer 20, Moon at 27 Capricorn 03.

        Michele Adler
        www.micheleadler.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2008
          --- mcadler@... wrote:

          > Gaby -
          >
          > This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The Mountain
          > Astrologer, p. 87, data from an article by Pat
          > Taglilatelo who? has been editor of Astrodatabank
          > since Lois Rodden died in 2003.
          >

          > John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air Base,
          > Panama Canal Zone.

          I had it Panama City, Panama from somebody on the
          Centaurs list long ago; I'll have to go correct that.
          Coco Solo is near Colon on the other side of the
          Panamanian isthmus.

          Coco Solo, Colon, Panama is 9N23/79W53.

          Mark A. Holmes

          RR is A. Mark McDonough quotes
          > McCain's deputy press secretary, who had called his
          > mother. Mom said, "about 9 AM." Star IQ.com quotes
          > Rowena Wall for 9 AM "from two staffers in McCain's
          > election office, citing the medical records. "
          >
          > There is also a note that a faimly friend, Frances
          > Rainbolt, rectified the chart to 8:55:47 AM.
          >
          > It gives a chart of 17 Libra 56 rising, MD at 16
          > Cancer 20, Moon at 27 Capricorn 03.
          >
          > Michele Adler
          > www.micheleadler.com

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 6, 2008
            Interesting that his Moon is conjunct the U.S. Pluto (27Cap32).
            Diana S.

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 6, 2008
              --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

              > Interesting that his Moon is conjunct the U.S. Pluto
              > (27Cap32).

              Aligned with Shir (Rho Leonis), whose name is Persian
              for "head" or "top."

              He's got transiting Saturn conjunct his natal Sun,
              which is aligned with Thuban.

              I saw something else when I was going through his star
              alignments: his Pluto is aligned with Al Taleban (Tau
              Puppis). As with Shir, and Thuban, I didn't give that
              proper name. :) Taliban is Pashto for "religious
              students"; the name might have a similar meaning in
              Arabic, "student," perhaps.

              Mark A. Holmes

              > Diana S.
              >
              > Mark Andrew Holmes wrote:
              > >

              > > --- mcadler@aol. com <mailto:mcadler%40aol.com>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > > Gaby -
              > > >
              > > > This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The
              > Mountain
              > > > Astrologer, p. 87, data from an article by Pat
              > > > Taglilatelo who? has been editor of
              > Astrodatabank
              > > > since Lois Rodden died in 2003.
              > > >

              > > > John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air
              > Base,
              > > > Panama Canal Zone.
              >
              > > Coco Solo, Colon, Panama is 9N23/79W53.

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • GM
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 7, 2008
                Dear Michele,

                Thank you for the data of McCain.

                SOme interesting thing occured to me, Obama was born on a Friday,
                McCain on Saturday, and Hillary on Sunday.There are interesting
                exlanations in the kabala regarding which day is one born.
                But this is not the furom for that... just a thought

                Gaby
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

                > Gaby -
                >
                > This is from the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 The Mountain Astrologer, p.
                87, data from an article by Pat Taglilatelo who? has been editor of
                Astrodatabank since Lois Rodden died in 2003.

                > John MCcain, Aug.29, 1936, 9 AM, Coco Solo Air Base, Panama Canal
                Zone. RR is A. Mark McDonough quotes McCain's deputy press secretary,
                who had called his mother. Mom said, "about 9 AM." Star IQ.com quotes
                Rowena Wall for 9 AM "from two staffers in McCain's election office,
                citing the medical records. "

                > There is also a note that a faimly friend, Frances Rainbolt,
                rectified the chart to 8:55:47 AM.

                > It gives a chart of 17 Libra 56 rising, MD at 16 Cancer 20, Moon at
                27 Capricorn 03.

                > Michele Adler
                > www.micheleadler.com

                __
                http://webmail.aol.com

              • GM
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 7, 2008
                  Drawing the synastry chart between the US and the candidates AND the
                  day of the election, there are some interesting angles..

                  Obama and the USA : Transiting Sun squares Obama's Sun but trines US
                  SUn.
                  Tr.Moon is conj.to US moon, but in Opposition With O's Uranus &N.N.

                  Hillary and th USA : most of hor planets are in the 12 house !
                  McCain and the USa : he has the SUn,Neptune,Venus,Merc close to the
                  MC ...

                  and there is more.....
                  Gaby

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 8, 2008
                    what chart are you using for US please, as there are several and all
                    contested. :) MissB

                    _
                    > > __
                    > > > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -
                    > > http://webmail.aol.com

                  • Gaby Mittleman
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008

                      Hello Miss B

                      I used the 4th of July 1776 ' 17.13 hrs. chart

                      Moon 27.11 Aqu.

                      Asc 12.50 Sag

                      Sun 13.20 Canc

                      What chart do you use ??

                      Gaby

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008
                        woo hoo, I use July 4 as well but I generally try not to pin it
                        down time wise because it is an idealized day, so while the spirit
                        of the day fits the US quite well, pinning down a time.... except
                        that I note that anything that relates to an 18 Aqu Moon on that
                        chart seems significant, so I suppose a later 5 pm ish time is not a
                        bad choice as I believe it puts the chart there, several people use
                        the paris pease treaty which was signed in September of 1783 adn
                        still others use the constitution or the articles of confederation
                        or the actual signing of the declaration ... Only John Hancock
                        signed on the 4th, everyone else signed Aug 1 and 2, there were a
                        lot of people to sign, it didnt' happen quite that fast! :) so as
                        you can see several different ideas on that front! the September
                        dates for both Consittution and Paris Peace Treaty do have strong
                        charts, also the Pilgrims coming to US is a Virgo chart, so there is
                        reason to look at september charts. anyway I like the 4 july chart
                        myself!

                        Missb

                        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittleman"