Re: Deneb - dogs?

  • GM
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hello Diana,

      Did you see that Mrs.Clinton Has this same Dheneb on her MC?
      I wonder what it means for her ??

      But I am not sure if the birth time I have is right ...
      16th Oct 1947,
      20.00 hrs ( 8 pm )
      in Chicago.ILl.

      Gaby

      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Gaby wrote
      >
      > Another interesting thing, I read the map of a man, who has Deneb
      > conjunct his Jupiter, and Chiron in the second house.
      > I asked him if he had been bitten by dogs in his childhood.
      > Well well he was so shocked ! how did you know ? he asked ?
      > He was bitten, and today at the age of 46 he has a " dog issue "and
      > trauma, would not go close to dogs, or let his children have one at
      > home !!
      > Imazing !
      >
      > Gaby
      > =================
      > How did you get dog bites from Deneb and Chiron in 2nd?
      >
      > And which Deneb?
      >
      > Love, Diana
      >

      > Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • GM
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        And here comes Mr Obama, too with Dheneb/Chiron conjunction in the
        first house.....

        hugs Gaby

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          --- GM <gabymitt@...> wrote:

          > Hello Diana,
          >
          > Did you see that Mrs.Clinton Has this same Dheneb on
          > her MC?
          > I wonder what it means for her ??
          >
          > But I am not sure if the birth time I have is right
          > 16th Oct 1947,
          > 20.00 hrs ( 8 pm )
          > in Chicago.ILl.
          >
          > Gaby

          That birth time is definitely iffy (DD Rodden rating).

          Mark A. Holmes

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs