Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Menkar and animal tips

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      In a message dated 1/30/2008 7:12:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      I think I just mentioned the field behind my house
      that had the horse and the cows in it. Several times
      in the past the cows have escaped and wandered into my
      yard (but they've never bothered me, aside from
      leaving cow patties on the grass). There are also deer
      around where I live; they're properly shy toward human
      beings.

      Any animal weighing several hundred pounds or more or
      with the potential to be vicious is not to be messed
      with.

      Mark A. Holmes
      Outside of the fact that they contain weed seeds, cow pats should be good for your yard!  Free fertlizer, yay.

      Trish Marie