Deneb - dogs?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
      Deneb - dogs?

      Gaby wrote

      Another interesting thing, I read the map of a man, who has Deneb
      conjunct his Jupiter, and Chiron in the second house.
      I asked him if he had been bitten by dogs in his childhood.
      Well well  he was so shocked ! how did you know ? he asked ?
      He was bitten, and today at the age of 46 he has a " dog issue "and
      trauma, would not go close to dogs, or let his children have one at
      home !!
      Imazing !

      Gaby
      =================
      How did you get dog bites from Deneb and Chiron in 2nd?

      And which Deneb?

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • Gaby Mittleman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008

        Hi Diana,

        It's Deneb Alpha Cygni .- this is what my software gives ( ZET )

        Conj.to my client's Chiron and Jupiter,in the second house in Pisces.

        Bye

        Gaby

        www.astroworld.co.il

        Gaby Mittelman

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
          --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

          > Hi Diana,
          >

          > It's Deneb Alpha Cygni .- this is what my software
          > gives ( ZET )
          >
          > Conj.to my client's Chiron and Jupiter,in the second
          > house in Pisces.

          Deneb, Deneb Adige = Alpha Cygni.

          Dheneb (with an "h"), Deneb Okab = Zeta Aquilae.

          Adding the astronomical designations (Bayer,
          Flamsteed, Argelander, catalog numbers) like I do
          helps keep them all straight, too.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • GM
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
            Hello Diana,

            Did you see that Mrs.Clinton Has this same Dheneb on her MC?
            I wonder what it means for her ??

            But I am not sure if the birth time I have is right ...
            16th Oct 1947,
            20.00 hrs ( 8 pm )
            in Chicago.ILl.

            Gaby

            <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

            > Gaby wrote
            >
            > Another interesting thing, I read the map of a man, who has Deneb
            > conjunct his Jupiter, and Chiron in the second house.
            > I asked him if he had been bitten by dogs in his childhood.
            > Well well he was so shocked ! how did you know ? he asked ?
            > He was bitten, and today at the age of 46 he has a " dog issue "and
            > trauma, would not go close to dogs, or let his children have one at
            > home !!
            > Imazing !
            >
            > Gaby
            > =================
            > How did you get dog bites from Deneb and Chiron in 2nd?
            >
            > And which Deneb?
            >
            > Love, Diana
            >

            > Website: http://ye-stars.com

          • GM
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
              And here comes Mr Obama, too with Dheneb/Chiron conjunction in the
              first house.....

              hugs Gaby

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
                --- GM <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                > Hello Diana,
                >
                > Did you see that Mrs.Clinton Has this same Dheneb on
                > her MC?
                > I wonder what it means for her ??
                >
                > But I am not sure if the birth time I have is right
                > 16th Oct 1947,
                > 20.00 hrs ( 8 pm )
                > in Chicago.ILl.
                >
                > Gaby

                That birth time is definitely iffy (DD Rodden rating).

                Mark A. Holmes

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs