Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Australian prison siege: Ceres aligned with Zubenalhakrabi

    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2005
      --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:

      > Mark,
      >

      > Our PM saving the old growth forests in Tasmania was
      > a political coup
      > against his opponent prior to last election here.
      > Greens Senator Bob
      > Brown likened his methods to 3 champaigne glasses,
      > on filled with
      > bubbly, the other two with blue/green poison.
      >
      > It seems that the PM is using Tassie as some sort of
      > pivotal point in
      > his political machinations. Like resolving the
      > massacre was his first
      > grand entrance as a PM. And it was notable that
      > bashings and aggro in
      > the streets rose drastically in the few months after
      > the Liberals came
      > to power.
      >
      > Zubenalhakrabi
      > Declination: -15 degrees
      >
      > in star in the claw of Scorpio; one the gets the
      > idea of feeding the
      > scorpion here. In that context it is perhaps similar
      > to the nature of
      > Ceres.

      Yeah, okay, I see what you're getting at.

      Zubenalhakrabi is also just below the southern pan of
      the Scales; that end of the Scales' balance-beam is
      marked by Zubenalgenubi ("insufficient price"). The
      other end is marked by Zubenalgemali ("the full
      price"). So Zubenalhakrabi is in the southern pan of
      the Scales when they don't balance?

      Mark A. Holmes

      Yahoo! Mail