Re: Article on 17-18 Aquarius/Leo and the eclipse of Febr...

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 18, 2008
      birth date is 13 April 1962 so yes well within 90 days.

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

      > If the Aquarian eclipse of 1962 is your pre-natal eclipse, run a
      chart for that time using your birth longitude and latitude. See
      what comes up on the angles and if those degrees coincide with
      anything natal, progressed, or directed.

      > I'd be curious--was that pre-natal Aquarian eclipse within 90 days
      of your birth? That would mean that at some point in your life, if
      you live to be 90, it would be in your converse progressions.

      > I'm off to check July 4 1776 again.
      >
      > Michele
      > www.micheleadler.com

      ___