Hillary Clinton star alignments

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 14, 2008

      > I'll do her fixed star alignments in a little while.

      using noon CST on Hillary's birthdate:

      Sun

      Princeps (Delta Bootis)

      Mars, Pluto

      Dubhe (Alpha Ursae Majoris)

      Juno

      Sinistra (Nu Ophiuchi)

      Spiculum (M8, 18, 20 & 21 Sagittarii; M-8 being the Lagoon Nebula,
      M-20 being the Trifid Nebula)

      Chiron

      Alphecca (Alpha Coronae Borealis)

      North Node

      Zanrak (Gamma Eridani)

      Capulus (NGC 869 & 884 Persei)

      South Node

      Agena (Beta Centauri)

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 15, 2008

        > > I'll do her fixed star alignments in a little while.

        I only used the stars mentioned by Bernadette, Vivian Robson, Elspeth
        Ebertin and Joseph Rigor in this list, but Hillary also has her Eris
        (at 6 Aries 06) aligned with a star not on their lists: Al Nitham (Phi
        Ceti), whose name is Arabic for "the necklace" or "the string of pearls."

        This kind of reminds me of how June Cleaver on "Leave It To Beaver"
        was supposed to have done housework all dressed up, wearing a pearl
        necklace. (I understand that in the 1950s people in the US did dress
        up more than they do now.) A lot of opposition to/dislike of Hillary
        and the controversy and so forth carried on about her (Eris) does seem
        to come from people who have a traditional view of women's roles, or
        fault her for sticking by her husband after his infidelity, which I
        would think would be more of the Fifties thing to do than throwing him
        out. Of course, adultery was grounds for divorce before the advent of
        no-fault divorce, but the divorce rate was lower way back when.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 15, 2008
          definitely subjective, but this is what those of us who dont like
          her see. adn I'm a left wing liberal so that is saying a bit,

          MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
          wrote:

          > This is subjective. I don't support her because of her Iraq vote,
          but
          > she seems beautiful and charming to me. I've never seen her do
          anything
          > that seemed obnoxious.
          > Diana S.
          >
          > msbhavens1 wrote:
          > >

          > > I beg to differ here, because they dont talk about her tone and
          > > demeanor because she is a woman, but because she is often
          offensive
          > > in tone and demeanor. This is an issue because it affects
          ability to
          > > work with others and president is often a substitute for the
          > > SEcretary State. mediating and working towards positive outcomes
          > > big issues. I"m a hard core democrat and I dont want to vote for
          > > her, becaues I think she is a liability in the mediation arena,
          > > because she has an obnoxious demeanor (no better on her, than on
          W)
          > > and because franly, I"m sick of seeing only two families in the
          > > White house, smacks of imperialism. I also had an inclination to
          > > feel as though that incident was orchestrated. it came accross as
          > > very staged.
          > >
          > > MissB
          > >
          > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "mahtezcatpoc"
          > > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "mahtezcatpoc"

          > > or
          > > Hillary
          > > > >

          > > > Jupiter and Ira Furoris ("furious anger")? She was told by male
          > > > hecklers in New Hampshire to "iron their shirts," people talk
          about
          > > > her appearance and tone of voice in a way they never do with
          the
          > > male
          > > > candidates, and found herself getting remarks which seem
          > > condescending
          > > > to many (e.g., people seem concerned about whether or not she's
          > > > likable more than they are with the male candidates). And
          (again in
          > > > New Hampshire) she kind of got misty-eyed at one point, which
          > > seemed
          > > > to humanize her to many (personally, I thought she was
          planning and
          > > > managing things a little too carefully and was maybe starting
          > > come
          > > > across as boring and artificial).
          > > >
          > > > She's cultivated the ground very well in New Hampshire and had
          the
          > > > resources to recover from her third-place finish in Iowa, but
          she
          > > may
          > > > have benefited (Jupiter) from anger (Ira Furoris) over all this
          > > sexist
          > > > stuff in the New Hampshire primary.
          > > >

          > > > Mark A. Holmes

        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 15, 2008
            I'm a left wing liberal too. Active in politics, and I come up
            supporting Kucinich on all those online quizzes, and will vote for
            Edwards in the California primary unless something happens to change my
            mind. But, I still think Hillary's got a lovely demeanor. This is
            likely because of our chemistry. I just checked, and not dealing with
            her Asc., which is in question, my Pluto conjuncts her Mars, my Jupiter
            conjunctions her Sun, my Mercury conjuncts her Venus and my Venus
            conjuncts her Jupiter. With our composite, our Moon conjuncts the NN,
            Mercury conjuncts Venus and Jupiter and Sun trines Uranus. That list
            doesn't include the negatives, but there is enough positive there to
            make her presentation appear quite pleasing to me.
            Diana S.

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 1, 2008

              > As of midnight GMT.
              >

              > Jupiter
              >

              > *DQ Herculis (cataclysmic variable)

              coming in many varieties (this year's US presidential candidates?)

              > *Pi Mensae (has planets)

              a long hard climb up the mountain?

              > *Nova Ophiuchi 1919 (V849 Ophiuchi; cataclysmic
              > variable)
              >
              > *Emerald Nebula (aka The Turquoise Orb; NGC 6572
              > Ophiuchi)

              environmentalism

              > *Kaus Medius (Delta Sagittarii)
              >
              > *Ira Furoris (Eta Sagittarii)

              outrage over something (a religious or financial matter)

              > Polis (Mu Sagittarii)

              emphasis on being in command

              > *Omega Nebula (M-17 Sagittarii)

              the end of something, the ultimate in something (illusions about all this)

              > *Little Star Cloud (M-24 Sagittarii)
              >
              > *Eagle Nebula (M-16 Serpens; in Serpens Cauda)

              illusions/myopia about patriotism and national security?

              > Saturn
              >

              > Thuban (Alpha Draconis)
              >
              > M-105 (Leonis; galaxy with suspected black hole)
              >
              > NGC 3377 (Leonis; galaxy with suspected black hole)
              >
              > Alioth (Epsilon Ursae Majoris)
              >
              > *Alula Australe (Xi Ursae Majoris)
              >
              > Coddington Nebula (IC 2574 Ursae Majoris; diffuse
              > nebula)
              >

              > Uranus
              >

              > *Psi-1 Aquarii (has planets)
              >
              > Cheeseburger Nebula (NGC 7026 Cygni)
              >
              > Baby Dumbbell Nebula (Humason 1-2 Cygni)
              >
              > The Horseshoe (Harrington STAR 28 Cygni; a small
              > asterism north of Deneb)
              >
              > Achernar (Alpha Eridani)
              >
              > RU Horologii (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > Homan (Zeta Pegasi)
              >
              > Jih (Kappa Pegasi)
              >
              > Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)
              >
              > HD 217107 (Piscium; has an extrasolar planet)
              >

              > Neptune
              >

              > Castra (Epsilon Capricorni)
              >
              > *16 Cygni B (has planets)
              >
              > Crescent Nebula (NGC 6888 Cygni)
              >
              > The Red-Necked Emu (Harrington STAR 26 Cygni; a small
              > asterism in Cygnus)
              >
              > Al Ukud (Gamma Delphini)
              >
              > HR Delphini (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > S Doradus (one of the brightest known stars, in the
              > Large Magellanic Cloud)
              >
              > Al Faras Al Thani (Lambda Equulei)
              >
              > Phoenicopterus (Epsilon Gruis; Grus was once known as
              > Phoenicopterus, the Flamingo)
              >
              > IL Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variable)
              >

              > Pluto
              >

              > Etamin (Gamma Draconis)
              >
              > Rukbalgethi Genubi (Theta Herculis)
              >
              > Baraka (Xi Herculis)

              Arabic = blessed

              (the slew of candidates from traditionally disadvantaged
              groups--female, black, Hispanic, elderly, Catholic, Mormon--I find
              personally uplifting despite Bush's calculated efforts to ruin all
              that is good and just about this country)

              > AH Mensae (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > Sinistra (Nu Ophiuchi)
              >
              > *Fellah (67 Ophiuchi)
              >
              > Barnard's Star (V2500 Ophiuchi; a nearby star)
              >
              > Sakurai's Object (V4334 Sagittarii; a dying star named
              > for its Japanese discoverer, Yukio Sakurai)
              >
              > Acumen (M-7 Scorpii, Ptolemy's Cluster)
              >

              > Eris
              >

              > Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae; one of the stars in
              > Frederici Honores, the Honors of Frederick [a crown,
              > quill pen, sword and olive branch]: Psi Andromedae
              > marks the crown)
              >
              > FX Cephei
              >
              > VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)
              >
              > Aquae Abyssi (Upsilon Ceti)
              >
              > Revati (Zeta Piscium)
              >
              > Epsilon Reticuli (has an extrasolar planet)
              >

              > Ceres
              >

              > Keun Nan Mun Secundus (Chi Andromedae)
              >
              > The Fath (NGC 708 Andromedae)
              >
              > Achird (Eta Cassiopeiae)
              >
              > Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae)
              >
              > Kaffaljidhma (Gamma Ceti)
              >
              > Azha (Eta Eridani)
              >
              > Liberflux (Tau-4 Eridani
              >

              > Pallas
              >

              > *Hydria (Eta Aquarii)
              >
              > *Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii)

              flooded, overwhelmed

              > *Nova Cygni 1992 (V1974 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > *Scovil's Object (Q1991/107 Cygni)
              >
              > *WX Hydri

              smoothing the way

              > *VY Sculptoris (cataclysmic variables)

              campaigning

              > Juno
              >

              > *Han (Zeta Ophiuchi)

              "...trouble and disgrace" (Robson)

              > *Rho Ophiuchi

              promising to crush something evil?

              > *Antares (Alpha Scorpii)

              having to do with going to extremes?

              > *Shark's Jaws Nebula (King 1-3 Scorpii)

              any shark attacks during this week? maybe in Australia?

              > *Gatria (Gamma Trianguli Australe)

              false prophets

              > Vesta
              >

              > *Diamond Ring Nebula (Abell 70 Aquilae)

              having to do with gay marriage?

              > *Pazan (Psi Capricorni)
              >
              > *Baten Algedi (Omega Capricorni)

              "the goat's belly" (someone or something that will eat things most
              won't touch?)

              > *Youe (17 Capricorni)
              >
              > *Patchick's Planetary (IRAS 19450+2922 Cygni)

              having to do with sexual harassment?

              > *Lucida Microscopii (Gamma Microscopii; the brightest
              > star, or lucida, in Microscopium the Microscope)

              under the microscope, or microbiology?

              > *WZ Sagittae (cataclysmic variable)

              wizardry, contempt for something?

              > *Black Widow Pulsar (B1957+20 Sagittae)
              >

              > Chiron
              >

              > Albulaan Borealis (Mu Aquarii)
              >
              > AE Aquarii (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > Armus (Eta Capricorni)
              >
              > Dorsum (Theta Capricorni)
              >
              > CH Cygni (cataclysmic variable)
              >
              > Gliese 777A (Cygni; has extrasolar planet)
              >
              > Veil Nebula (NGC 6960 Cygni)
              >
              > Cygnus X-1 (famous black hole)
              >

              > North Node
              >

              > *Gienah (Epsilon Cygni)
              >
              > Network Nebula (NGC 6992 Cygni; diffuse nebula)
              >
              > M-15 (Pegasi; globular cluster, densest known)
              >

              > South Node
              >

              > *Cat's Prey (I Hydrae; part of the obsolete
              > constellation Felis the Cat, lying under the Cat's
              > forepaw)

              playing with somebody, or maybe that tiger attack in San Francisco?