Article on 17-18 Aquarius/Leo and the eclipse of February 6 2008

  • mcadler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
      I have just posted a 7500 word article on my web site that summarizes the 17th and 18th degrees of the Aquarius/Leo axis and its manifestations in events and in the progressed and directed charts of the notable and famous. This axis will be activated by the solar eclipse next month at 17 Aquarius.

      Of particular interest is that Pakistan, Iran and Communist China all have this degree axis in their national charts. And at least three world leaders—including George Bush, Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan, and Mahmoud Ahmandinejad of Iran, have the axis currently active in their progressions and directions.  The article also suggests themes for the 17-18 Aquarius/Leo axis, including lucky accidents and quirky US presidential elections, based on its manifestations in past events.

      The article is posted at www.micheleadler.com/articles, or go to www.micheleadler.com and click on "articles."

      Thanks,
      Michele Adler
      Author: Predictive Astrology: Cycles of Change, Seasons of Meaning

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
        The article wasn't there when I clicked on the links
        you provided just now.

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- mcadler@... wrote:

        > I have just posted a 7500 word article on my web
        > site that summarizes the 17th and 18th degrees of
        > the Aquarius/Leo axis and its manifestations in
        > events and in the progressed and directed charts of
        > the notable and famous. This axis will be activated
        > by the solar eclipse next month at 17 Aquarius.
        >
        > Of particular interest is that Pakistan, Iran and
        > Communist China all have this degree axis in their
        > national charts. And at least three world
        > leaders—including George Bush, Pervez Musharraf of
        > Pakistan, and Mahmoud Ahmandinejad of Iran, have the
        > axis currently active in their progressions and
        > directions. The article also suggests themes for
        > the 17-18 Aquarius/Leo axis, including lucky
        > accidents and quirky US presidential elections,
        > based on its manifestations in past events.
        >
        > The article is posted at
        > www.micheleadler.com/articles, or go to
        > www.micheleadler.com and click on "articles."
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Michele Adler
        > Author: Predictive Astrology: Cycles of Change,
        > Seasons of Meaning

        > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL
        > Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • mcadler@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
          Mark, I'm not sure why it wasn't there. I just went there and it's listed. Will be glad to email you a copy of the article if the site still doesn't show it.

          --- mcadler@aol. com wrote:

          > I have just posted a 7500 word article on my web
          > site that summarizes the 17th and 18th degrees of
          > the Aquarius/Leo axis and its manifestations in
          > events and in the progressed and directed charts of
          > the notable and famous. This axis will be activated
          > by the solar eclipse next month at 17 Aquarius.
          >
          > Of particular interest is that Pakistan, Iran and
          > Communist China all have this degree axis in their
          > national charts. And at least three world
          > leaders—including George Bush, Pervez Musharraf of
          > Pakistan, and Mahmoud Ahmandinejad of Iran, have the
          > axis currently active in their progressions and
          > directions. The article also suggests themes for
          > the 17-18 Aquarius/Leo axis, including lucky
          > accidents and quirky US presidential elections,
          > based on its manifestations in past events.
          >
          > The article is posted at
          > www.micheleadler. com/articles, or go to
          > www.micheleadler. com and click on "articles."
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Michele Adler
          > Author: Predictive Astrology: Cycles of Change,
          > Seasons of Meaning

          > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL
          > Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?

        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
            Can you give a link to your site?
            Diana S.

          • mcadler@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
              or

              If those links aren't working, let me know.

              Michele

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
                --- mcadler@... wrote:

                > Mark, I'm not sure why it wasn't there. I just went
                > there and it's listed. Will be glad to email you a
                > copy of the article if the site still doesn't show
                > it.
                >

                > Michele Adler

                Go ahead and e-mail it if you would.

                Mark A. Holmes

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mcadler@... wrote:

                  > www.micheleadler.com/articles

                  This link doesn't work. The URL is incomplete.

                  http://www.micheleadler.com/articles.html

                  > or
                  >
                  > www.micheleadler.com

                  This link does work.