Benazir Bhutto

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      June 21, 1953
      Karachi, Pakistan

      using noon USZ4 (5 hours ahead of GMT), since I don't have a reliable
      birthtime (and for this reason, I'm leaving out Moon, Mercury and
      Venus alignments)

      Sun

      Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)

      Mars

      Dirah (aka Tejat Posterior; Mu Geminorum)

      Jupiter

      Aldebaran (Alpha Tauri)

      Saturn

      Foramen (Eta Carinae)

      Uranus

      Wasat (Delta Geminorum)

      Neptune

      Foramen (Eta Carinae)

      Eris (she had this at 8 Aries 31, using that noon USZ4 birthtime)

      Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)

      Ceres

      Castor (Alpha Geminorum)

      Propus Borealis (Iota Geminorum)

      Pallas

      Aldebaran (Alpha Tauri)

      Juno

      Aldebaran (Alpha Tauri)

      Ain (aka Northern Bull Eye; Epsilon Tauri)

      Chiron

      Deneb Okab (aka Dheneb; Zeta Aquilae)

      North Node

      Giedi (Alpha Capricorni)