Re: The Scales

  • Ariondys
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2005
      Cal,

      OK, that is thoughtful. It seemed a bit glib at first, but I think I
      get what you are adding.

      Strange about the ine invisibility. I can feel it. Almost an urge
      not to reply, or to want to and not get around to it. Strange indeed.

      I have seen others with this effect: a big complaint about not
      getting answers, about being ignored, but that was ignored too. I
      couldn't get past it. The questions just weren't being asked well.
      Too much work, too many questions... and I am not getting around to
      paying attention to them. TOOO many message boards, too many people.

      Ariondys

      Cal wrote:
      > Ariondys,
      >
      > The statements you attributed to Mark was actually made by me, not
      the first time I am totally ignored and become non-existent to some,
      but since you raised the question, I thought at least I could
      partially answer it.

      > As you said, there are two sides to the scales, one good, one
      evil. The North Scale being the more positive supposingly. However,
      when anyone looks at good and bad, there are always at least two
      sides to a story. For example, Bush thinks that he is the heaven
      appointee, the good trying to rid the world of its evils. Then others
      think that he is in fact the evil one, the anti-christ. As they say,
      the victors always get to rewrite the history, even unintended errors
      always perpetuate themselves. For cognitive economy, people always
      generalised, so even if something happens once, even if the effects
      observed are much mistaken, once it is written down then rule
      followers would treat it as gospel truth without ever questioning
      it. It is a truism that bad news sell. Why look for the positives
      which yield no rewards and little thanks.

      > The traditionalists dismiss the outer planets, and some moderns
      dismiss the asteroids, and many in these categories reject fixed
      stars or jeborics. It has always been *my* theory that everyone
      needing someone they can hate, put down, feel superior to, etc. to
      balance the projected aspects of their own inner scales.
    • Astrocalypse
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 2, 2005
        Ariondys,

        Thank you for the response.  I don't always read all the posts myself and as you say, don't always answer in good time but I do try to be careful about who says what 'cause misunderstanding do arise on the net.

        I have got both scales conjunct something in my chart, they are both involved with midpoints aspects too, as well as the opposite angles, so I do see all sides of a story, generally, very much so !