Re: Australian prison siege: Ceres aligned with Zubenalhakrabi

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 13 , May 12, 2005
      Hi Mark,

      What I found remarkable about this prison seige was
      that the prison is due for a major reconstruction overhaul soon.
      As mentioned by the media it is supposed to be the most rundown prison
      in Australia.

      It seems to be the old story before things get better things tend to
      get darker, like pending change carrying a shadow. Happens all the
      time in the building industry.
      I thought it was a neat resolution with the pizzas.

      Now we have our PM Howard trotting down to Tasmania and declaring
      that he is going to save the forests just like Opposition leader
      Latham said he was prior to election and who lost lots of votes that
      way. There was a big swing away from Labour down there, and they lost
      quite a few long held seats.
      A good lot of what would be faithful voters for the Labour Party are
      now getting the bite-back neocon. serve for being nice to the bloke at
      the top. ie. Howard has served out betrayal of trust in great measure.

      So with pizza deliveries being the good story...this latest saving of
      the old growth forest has a more sinister agenda.

      Also there is a conspiracy story going around that the massacre by
      Martin Bryant was a set up to create a shocking situation so then the
      conservatives would have the perfect excuse to swoop in and change the
      gun laws. Apparently the authorities had even ordered a 12+ person
      ambulance in the 15 months prior to this tragedy. So after all this
      happens and they have put all the guns back into the hands of the
      police and the military (err! and the crims), according to this gov.,
      we are forever going to war. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

      ...these neocons make big messes and love doing it, from what I
      perceive. Might be good to look back over the fixed stars for the
      massacre!
      Heather

      Message 2 of 13 , May 12, 2005
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
        > Hi Mark,

        > Also there is a conspiracy story going around that the massacre by
        > Martin Bryant was a set up to create a shocking situation so then the
        > conservatives would have the perfect excuse to swoop in and change the
        > gun laws. Apparently the authorities had even ordered a 12+ person
        > ambulance in the 15 months prior to this tragedy. So after all this
        > happens and they have put all the guns back into the hands of the
        > police and the military (err! and the crims), according to this gov.,
        > we are forever going to war. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
        Might be good to look back over the fixed stars for the
        > massacre!

        http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/

        April 28, 1996
        1:30 p.m. AEST
        Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia

        Alignments:

        Sun: Hamal (Alpha Arietis), Schedir (Alpha Cassiopeiae); also Alpha
        Doradus (in Dorado the Swordfish [which some people see as a goldfish])

        Venus: Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis); also, Beta Camelopardalis

        Mars: Alpherg (Eta Piscium); also Messier 32 (M-32), an elliptical
        galaxy in Andromeda which is a companion to M-31, the Andromeda
        Galaxy, also known as Vertex (not to be confused with *the* Vertex,
        which is an energy point in the chart derived from the prime vertical).

        http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m032.html

        Vertex: "It causes blindness, injuries to the eyes, sickness, violent
        death." (Robson)

        M-32 is very close to Vertex in the sky and might have an influence
        that's similar.

        Uranus: Bos (Rho Capricorni), Dabih (Beta Capricorni), Giedi Prima
        (Alpha Capricorni), Oculus (Pi Capricorni)

        (BTW: nobody has yet answered my question in an earlier post about
        Dabih--does anybody besides Ted George and Barbara Parker see it as
        similar in influence to Giedi Prima? Personally, I suspect it isn't.)

        Pluto: Acrab (Beta Scorpii), Isidis (Delta Scorpii), Yed Prior (Delta
        Ophiuchi); also Alpha Circini (in Circinus the Drafting Compass)

        Ceres: Alpha Apodis (in Apus the Bird of Paradise); also, the Great
        Attractor

        Juno: Achernar (Alpha Eridani); also Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

        Vesta: Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis); also T Coronae Borealis, a
        nova-type variable.

        http://freespace.virgin.net/m.poxon/tcrb.htm

        "This is the famous "blaze star", a recurrent Nova. It could erupt at
        any time..."

        Chiron: Porrima (Gamma Virginis, aka Caphir), Vindemiatrix (Epsilon
        Virginis), Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

        North Node: Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

        South Node: Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

        I'll do more interpretations later. It's getting late here.

        Message 3 of 13 , May 14, 2005
          --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Heather"
          > <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
          > > Hi Mark,

          > http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/
          >
          > April 28, 1996
          > 1:30 p.m. AEST
          > Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia
          >
          > Alignments:
          >
          > Sun: Hamal (Alpha Arietis),

          "It causes violence, brutishness, cruelty and
          premeditated crime." (Robson)

          Schedir (Alpha
          > Cassiopeiae);

          "This fixed star incorporates serious demeanor with
          joi e de vivre." (Ebertin/Hoffman)

          > Venus: Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis);

          "It gives great civil or military honour but danger of
          sudden dishonor, renown, wealth, eminent friends and
          liability to accidents causing blindness and
          ruin...*With Venus.* Much suffering through love
          affairs owing to unrestrained feelings." (Robson)

          also, Beta
          > Camelopardalis

          Camelopardalis: "It is said to confer patience,
          endurance and great wisdom..." (Robson)

          Beta Camelopardalis apparently lies underneath the
          Giraffe's belly and in front of its hind legs.

          http://www.astrosurf.com/jwisn/camelopardalis.htm

          > Mars: Alpherg (Eta Piscium); also Messier 32 (M-32),
          > an elliptical
          > galaxy in Andromeda which is a companion to M-31,
          > the Andromeda
          > Galaxy, also known as Vertex (not to be confused
          > with *the* Vertex,
          > which is an energy point in the chart derived from
          > the prime vertical).
          >
          > http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m032.html
          >
          > Vertex: "It causes blindness, injuries to the eyes,
          > sickness, violent
          > death." (Robson)
          >
          > M-32

          an elliptical galaxy and an X-ray source

          is very close to Vertex in the sky and might
          > have an influence
          > that's similar.

          Given that M-32 appears superimposed on Vertex.

          >Pluto: Acrab (Beta Scorpii),

          "It is said to cause extreme malevolence,
          mercilessness, fiendishness, repulsiveness, malice,
          theft, crime, pestilence, and contagious disease."
          (Robson)

          >Isidis (Delta Scorpii),

          "It is said to cause sudden assaults, malevolence,
          immorality and shamelessness." (Robson)

          >Yed Prior (Delta
          Ophiuchi);

          "It is said to cause immorality, shamelessness, and
          revolution." (Robson)

          >also Alpha Circini (in Circinus the Drafting Compass)

          "[Circinus] is said to give a revengeful, violent,
          grasping and tenacious nature." (Robson)

          Alpha Circini looks like it may mark either the inside
          of the circle that the Drafting Compass is meant to
          draw or the point of the arm of the Drafting Compass
          that holds the pencil (not the point that you stick
          into the paper).

          http://www.astrofilitrentini.it/mat/costell/cir_e.html

          A circle drawn around somebody?

          >Ceres: Alpha Apodis (in Apus the Bird of Paradise);

          "[Apus] is said to confer a kind, benevolent,
          sympathetic and ambitious nature." (Robson)

          I was thinking, Apus means "no feet." Europe was first
          introduced to the bird of paradise through stuffed
          specimens whose feet had been left off, resulting in a
          myth that birds of paradise didn't have any feet and
          that they only stopped flying when they died and fell
          to the ground. Apus = not grounded, out of touch with
          reality?

          I believe Alpha Apodis marks one of the Bird of
          Paradise's wings.

          >also, the Great
          Attractor

          Sucked in, no longer in control.

          http://www.ericfrancis.com/sagittarius/sagittarius10.html

          "'The perception is that people on the Great Attractor
          have unusual appeal or potency. They find themselves
          in vast circles, accidentally. Or they have impacted
          masses of people and think they have created no
          influence in their lives whatsoever,' [Phil Sedgwick]
          said.

          "He [also said] that it's often prominent in the
          charts of people who feel as if they are in some way
          alien from the rest of the human race, even literally.

          ..."'these are people who feel alienated and yet they
          bring in different levels of consciousness'...

          >Juno:

          ...Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

          "[Phoenix] is said to give a pioneering disposition,
          ambition and power, together with a long life and
          lasting fame." (Robson)

          Ankaa marks the Phoenix's head.

          In *Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix*,
          Fawkes, Albus Dumbledore's pet phoenix swallowed a
          bolt of magickal energy Lord Voldemort fired at
          Dumbledore during the battle inside the Ministry of
          Magic, and fell to the ground as a baby. Just a
          thought.

          >Vesta: Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis);

          "It gives immorality, accidents, violence, and danger
          of poison." (Robson)

          >also T Coronae Borealis, a
          nova-type variable.

          http://freespace.virgin.net/m.poxon/tcrb.htm

          >"This is the famous "blaze star", a recurrent Nova.
          It could erupt at
          any time..."

          >Chiron: Porrima (Gamma Virginis, aka Caphir),

          "Called An Atonement Offering..." (Robson)

          >Vindemiatrix (Epsilon
          Virginis),

          "It gives falsity, stealing, wanton folly and often
          causes its natives to become widows." (Robson)

          To lose what or who one loves?

          >Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

          Bernadette seems to link this one with self-sacrifice
          (you could say that this is something police officers
          do).

          >North Node: Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

          "It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss
          through friends and companies." (Robson)

          >South Node: Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

          a burning inside?

          Message 4 of 13 , May 14, 2005
            --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
            (I wrote earlier)

            Dabih (Beta Capricorni), Giedi Prima
            (Alpha Capricorni), (Uranus):

            >(BTW: nobody has yet answered my question in an
            earlier post about
            >Dabih--does anybody besides Ted George and Barbara
            Parker see it as
            >similar in influence to Giedi Prima?

            (Diana wrote)

            Dabih and Giedi Prima are only 17
            minutes apart in longitude, 2 24 in latitude and 2 15
            in
            declination; it would be next to impossible to
            separate
            their effects, IMO;

            (me)

            You would need very, very tight orbs to look, but the
            interpretations I've seen for Dabih aspects vary a bit
            from aspects for Giedi Prima (e.g., Robson,
            pp.157-158, 167-169).

            Mark A. Holmes

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! Mail Mobile
            http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
            Message 5 of 13 , May 14, 2005
              --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

              > http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/
              >
              > April 28, 1996
              > 1:30 p.m. AEST
              > Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia
              >
              > Alignments:
              >

              >>Sun:

              >>Schedir (Alpha
              > Cassiopeiae);

              >"This fixed star incorporates serious demeanor with
              joi e de vivre." (Ebertin/Hoffman)

              Something very serious happening (in the present or in
              the distant past) at a place where people go to have
              fun.

              > Mars:

              firearms, aggression, violence

              >Alpherg (Eta Piscium);

              "preparedness, steadiness, determination, final
              success." (Robson)

              also Messier 32 (M-32),
              > an elliptical
              > galaxy in Andromeda which is a companion to M-31,
              > the Andromeda
              > Galaxy, also known as Vertex (not to be confused
              > with *the* Vertex,
              > which is an energy point in the chart derived from
              > the prime vertical).
              >
              > http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m032.html
              >
              > Vertex: "It causes blindness, injuries to the eyes,
              > sickness, violent
              > death." (Robson)

              A homicidal maniac.

              >> M-32

              >an elliptical galaxy and an X-ray source

              >>is very close to Vertex in the sky and might
              >>have an influence
              >> that's similar.

              >Given that M-32 appears superimposed on Vertex.

              Still, M-32, being a "positive jeboric" (that radiates
              on wavelengths shorter than the visible-light band),
              may have some spiritual lesson to offer, possibly
              something related to Vertex's influence.

              Robson says that Mercury with Oculus or Bos gives "a
              clever and piercing intellect." Maybe other planets
              can have a similar effect? Uranus aligned with Oculus
              and Bos = trying to get to the bottom of this sudden,
              bizarre event, to try to understand what happened and
              why?

              >>Ceres:
              >>the Great
              Attractor

              >Sucked in, no longer in control.

              In a situation where you're totally at the mercy of a
              homicidal maniac and have to watch people die (Ceres).

              http://www.ericfrancis.com/sagittarius/sagittarius10.html

              >"'The perception is that people on the Great
              Attractor
              have unusual appeal or potency. They find themselves
              in vast circles, accidentally. Or they have impacted
              masses of people and think they have created no
              influence in their lives whatsoever,' [Phil Sedgwick]
              said.

              >"He [also said] that it's often prominent in the
              charts of people who feel as if they are in some way
              alien from the rest of the human race, even literally.

              >..."'these are people who feel alienated and yet they
              bring in different levels of consciousness'...

              Martin Bryant achieved international notoriety with
              what he did.

              >>Juno:

              >>...Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

              >>"[Phoenix] is said to give a pioneering disposition,
              ambition and power, together with a long life and
              lasting fame." (Robson)

              >>Ankaa marks the Phoenix's head.

              >>In *Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix*,
              Fawkes, Albus Dumbledore's pet phoenix swallowed a
              bolt of magickal energy Lord Voldemort fired at
              Dumbledore during the battle inside the Ministry of
              Magic, and fell to the ground as a baby.

              >>Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

              >Bernadette seems to link this one with self-sacrifice
              (you could say that this is something police officers
              do).

              Go into harm's way, even take bullets, for other
              people (as Fawkes the phoenix did for Dumbledore).

              >>North Node: Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

              >"It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss
              through friends and companies." (Robson)

              Bryant lost through the murders he committed at these
              businesses, which were "shameless"; "subtle mind" may
              refer to his lawyer.

              >>South Node: Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

              >a burning inside?

              Or maybe "burn in hell".

              I think I've elaborated completely now.

              Message 6 of 13 , May 14, 2005
                wrote:
                > Hi Mark,

                > Now we have our PM Howard trotting down to Tasmania and declaring
                > that he is going to save the forests just like Opposition leader
                > Latham said he was prior to election and who lost lots of votes
                that
                > way. There was a big swing away from Labour down there, and they
                lost
                > quite a few long held seats.
                >
                > So with pizza deliveries being the good story...this latest saving
                of
                > the old growth forest has a more sinister agenda.

                Bush just approved a reversal of Bill Clinton's ban of roads in many
                areas of national forests and oil drilling in Alaska's Arctic
                National Wildlife Refuge. Frankly, I would be looking for the catch
                if he said he wanted to save old-growth forests, because with him,
                there almost certainly would be one in such a case. I don't know
                what this has to do with Ceres aligned with Zubenalhakrabi.

                However, a 3-year-old girl dubbed Precious Doe who was beheaded and
                left in a field in Kansas City four years ago now has a name--Erica
                Green--and her stepfather, who killed her while stoned on PCP
                because she resisted bedtime and then used garden shears to cut off
                her head, and her mother who helped cover up the deed, are now
                sitting in jail, charged with Erica's murder. The case was broken
                because of a tip prompted by an ad a local comics artist and anti-
                crime activist put in a local newspaper.

                Also: Connecticut just executed a murderer and rapist who insisted
                on being executed. He may not have gotten it any other way.
                Executions are very rare in New England, from which the anti-death-
                penalty movement in the US originated. Plus, the feds are
                aggressively pushing the death penalty for someone in Vermont, which
                doesn't have a state death penalty, I guess because some people in
                Washington want to stick it to liberals.

                (Not to make this a political forum...)

                Mark A. Holmes

                > In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
                > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
                > > Originally posted by Heather on the Centaurs list,
                > > reposted here with Heather's approval.
                > >
                > > Hope you people don't mind all the angle brackets; I
                > > tried to eliminate as much redundant stuff as I could
                > > without spending a big chunk of my day editing.
                > >
                > > Mark A. Holmes

                > > 2000:
                > > +01.11'.
                > > Nu

                > > Mercury;

              • Heather
                Message 7 of 13 , May 15, 2005
                  Mark,

                  Yes I dont see how this has much to do with Ceres aligned with
                  Zubenalhakrabi. But it did come up for me.

                  Our PM saving the old growth forests in Tasmania was a political coup
                  against his opponent prior to last election here. Greens Senator Bob
                  Brown likened his methods to 3 champaigne glasses, on filled with
                  bubbly, the other two with blue/green poison.

                  It seems that the PM is using Tassie as some sort of pivotal point in
                  his political machinations. Like resolving the massacre was his first
                  grand entrance as a PM. And it was notable that bashings and aggro in
                  the streets rose drastically in the few months after the Liberals came
                  to power.

                  Zubenalhakrabi
                  Declination: -15 degrees

                  in star in the claw of Scorpio; one the gets the idea of feeding the
                  scorpion here. In that context it is perhaps similar to the nature of
                  Ceres.

                  In declination Ceres is a few degrees off parallel to Zubenalhakrabi
                  however it looks to be contraparallel Sun and parallel Astrea; Astrea
                  conj. Ceres. Astrea in Sagitarius means "inability to let go of
                  personal belief system to make way for more inclusive and bigger
                  picture" (Solar Fire interpretion)

                  Also apart from fixed star info. I looked to see what the Sabian
                  Symbol says about its position at the moment...

                  "A spaniard serenading his senorita"

                  Lynda Hill in her book "The Sabian Symbols as an Oracle" says

                  "...looking through the pretence.... The Caution: A ruse performed to
                  achieve a goal by deception. Lies deceit and propaganda. Not believing
                  messages being given by loved ones. Feeling like something is missing
                  from the relationship. Superficial judgements about love - how it
                  should look or be."

                  Thus one could perhaps see where the conspiracy theories have arisen
                  from this event.

                  Heather

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 15, 2005
                    --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:

                    > Mark,
                    >

                    > Our PM saving the old growth forests in Tasmania was
                    > a political coup
                    > against his opponent prior to last election here.
                    > Greens Senator Bob
                    > Brown likened his methods to 3 champaigne glasses,
                    > on filled with
                    > bubbly, the other two with blue/green poison.
                    >
                    > It seems that the PM is using Tassie as some sort of
                    > pivotal point in
                    > his political machinations. Like resolving the
                    > massacre was his first
                    > grand entrance as a PM. And it was notable that
                    > bashings and aggro in
                    > the streets rose drastically in the few months after
                    > the Liberals came
                    > to power.
                    >
                    > Zubenalhakrabi
                    > Declination: -15 degrees
                    >
                    > in star in the claw of Scorpio; one the gets the
                    > idea of feeding the
                    > scorpion here. In that context it is perhaps similar
                    > to the nature of
                    > Ceres.

                    Yeah, okay, I see what you're getting at.

                    Zubenalhakrabi is also just below the southern pan of
                    the Scales; that end of the Scales' balance-beam is
                    marked by Zubenalgenubi ("insufficient price"). The
                    other end is marked by Zubenalgemali ("the full
                    price"). So Zubenalhakrabi is in the southern pan of
                    the Scales when they don't balance?

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    Yahoo! Mail