Re: Ike Turner

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
      clarification

      You are saying that not all men who drink etc, are abusive to women,
      but that it may be a factor in his behavior?

      I would agree with that!

      MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "sampomaru" <scoppias@...>

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007

        > I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve,
        adn
        > are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined
        accept
        > the behavior.
        > May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
        > actions.
        > MissB

        Yeah...I didn't know Ike Turner was bipolar. Where'd you hear that?

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
          I'm sorry I was theorizing that he is bipolar because of his
          behavior, sorry for being unclear. brain works faster than fingers
          on keyboard. MissB