Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Different methods of working with stars...

    Message 1 of 37 , May 7, 2005
      --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
      wrote:
      > LOL, Mark, yes I did realise she was gone late
      > afternoon yesterday and forwarded my mail to her
      > there.

      Good.

      I'm not sitting around all the time doing nothing but
      watching this group. I check the management section
      two to three times a day. I also had an exam on
      Thursday I had to study for.

      We all have crises from time to time, so
      > hopefully she will come back to us at some point.

      Hopefully.

      > And yes, I think eclipse can be crises provoking,
      > don't I know it, LOL.

      Things and people that run away do seem to be in the
      news more than usual under this eclipse.

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2005