Re: Ike Turner

  • sampomaru
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
      Well, this is interesting, I agree. (Juno now transits my Venus in
      Sagittarius (sidereal Scorpio), and I think drugs and boozed men are
      some factors that really do not turn on all the women, but instead are
      experienced as factors slowing down or hindering successful
      expression). Anyway,abusive behaviours make people to communicate,some
      come to see the truth, how unpleasnt even it could be, but which may
      be a good thing in a long run for further development. You know the
      serpent coiling...well some people take it to their hands...

      Oph

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
        I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve, adn
        are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined accept
        the behavior.
        May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
        actions.
        MissB

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
          clarification

          You are saying that not all men who drink etc, are abusive to women,
          but that it may be a factor in his behavior?

          I would agree with that!

          MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "sampomaru" <scoppias@...>

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007

            > I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve,
            adn
            > are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined
            accept
            > the behavior.
            > May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
            > actions.
            > MissB

            Yeah...I didn't know Ike Turner was bipolar. Where'd you hear that?

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
              I'm sorry I was theorizing that he is bipolar because of his
              behavior, sorry for being unclear. brain works faster than fingers
              on keyboard. MissB