Re: Ike Turner

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2007
      ohhhh, what's love got to do, got to do with it...

      to me its rather sad that some people dont see the crime in stealing
      another persons love of life, their trust, their self esteem from
      them. and taking that joyous person from the rest of us!

      There used to be a country song "it wasn't god who made honky tonk
      Angels." basically it's refering to the stealing of good heartedness
      in women (well the only way I know how to describe it) its a pretty
      angry song really. but if there is re-incarnation, Ike comes back as
      a woman in backcountry afghanistan on his next round. Now that!
      would be justice.

      opinionated I am... MissB

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2007
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > ohhhh, what's love got to do, got to do with it...
        >
        > to me its rather sad that some people dont see the
        > crime in stealing
        > another persons love of life, their trust, their
        > self esteem from
        > them. and taking that joyous person from the rest of
        > us!
        >
        > There used to be a country song "it wasn't god who
        > made honky tonk
        > Angels." basically it's refering to the stealing of
        > good heartedness
        > in women (well the only way I know how to describe
        > it) its a pretty
        > angry song really. but if there is re-incarnation,
        > Ike comes back as
        > a woman in backcountry afghanistan on his next
        > round. Now that!
        > would be justice.

        Karma, yeah.

        Pluto and Juno aligned with Pollux and Neptune with
        Alioth...I think a lot of the wife-battering had to do
        with drugs, but his own words suggest he was in denial
        about his abusive behaviors right up to the end.

        CNN says Tina Turner said she hadn't seen or talked to
        the guy, had had no relationship of any kind with him,
        in 35 years, and that was all she intended to say
        about Ike Turner.

        > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > is dead.
        > >
        > > Talented and successful, he learned the hard way
        > that it's not
        > good to
        > > knock your spouse around (and, he never owned up
        > to it).
        > >
        > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Turner
        > >
        > > Ike Wister Turner
        > > November 5, 1931
        > > Clarksdale, Mississippi
        > >

        > > using noon CST
        > >

        > > Mercury
        > >

        > > Agena (Beta Centauri)
        > >

        > > Saturn
        > >

        > > Deneb Okab (aka Dheneb; Zeta Aquilae)
        > >

        > > Neptune
        > >

        > > Alioth (Epsilon Ursae Majoris)
        > >

        > > Pluto
        > >

        > > Pollux (Beta Geminorum)
        > >

        > > Juno
        > >

        > > Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • sampomaru
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
          Well, this is interesting, I agree. (Juno now transits my Venus in
          Sagittarius (sidereal Scorpio), and I think drugs and boozed men are
          some factors that really do not turn on all the women, but instead are
          experienced as factors slowing down or hindering successful
          expression). Anyway,abusive behaviours make people to communicate,some
          come to see the truth, how unpleasnt even it could be, but which may
          be a good thing in a long run for further development. You know the
          serpent coiling...well some people take it to their hands...

          Oph

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
            I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve, adn
            are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined accept
            the behavior.
            May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
            actions.
            MissB

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
              clarification

              You are saying that not all men who drink etc, are abusive to women,
              but that it may be a factor in his behavior?

              I would agree with that!

              MissB

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "sampomaru" <scoppias@...>

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007

                > I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve,
                adn
                > are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined
                accept
                > the behavior.
                > May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
                > actions.
                > MissB

                Yeah...I didn't know Ike Turner was bipolar. Where'd you hear that?

                Mark A. Holmes

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
                  I'm sorry I was theorizing that he is bipolar because of his
                  behavior, sorry for being unclear. brain works faster than fingers
                  on keyboard. MissB