Robert Hawkins (Omaha mall shooter)

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2007
      Someone on the Political Astrology list gave his birth
      data as May 17, 1988, Lakenheath, Suffolk, England, UK
      (RAF Lakenheath, a British air force base where the US
      Air Force has had a presence for some time).

      Using noon BST to set up the chart, I found he's got
      the following stellar alignments (a lot of which seem
      to fit well into his troubled background and violent
      end):

      Sun

      Algol (Beta Persei)

      Venus

      Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae)

      Saturn

      Spiculum (M-18/M-20/M-21 Sagittarii)

      Uranus

      Sinistra (Nu Ophiuchi)

      Spiculum (M-18/M-20/M-21 Sagittarii)

      Pluto

      Acrux (Alpha Crucis)

      Pallas

      Castra (Epsilon Capricorni)

      Juno

      Alcyone (Eta Tauri, one of the Pleiades)

      Vesta

      Asellus Borealis (Gamma Cancri)

      Praesepe (Epsilon/M44 Cancri)

      South Node

      Denebola (Beta Leonis)

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2007
        is dead.

        Talented and successful, he learned the hard way that it's not good to
        knock your spouse around (and, he never owned up to it).

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Turner

        Ike Wister Turner
        November 5, 1931
        Clarksdale, Mississippi

        using noon CST

        Mercury

        Agena (Beta Centauri)

        Saturn

        Deneb Okab (aka Dheneb; Zeta Aquilae)

        Neptune

        Alioth (Epsilon Ursae Majoris)

        Pluto

        Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

        Juno

        Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 13, 2007
          ohhhh, what's love got to do, got to do with it...

          to me its rather sad that some people dont see the crime in stealing
          another persons love of life, their trust, their self esteem from
          them. and taking that joyous person from the rest of us!

          There used to be a country song "it wasn't god who made honky tonk
          Angels." basically it's refering to the stealing of good heartedness
          in women (well the only way I know how to describe it) its a pretty
          angry song really. but if there is re-incarnation, Ike comes back as
          a woman in backcountry afghanistan on his next round. Now that!
          would be justice.

          opinionated I am... MissB

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 13, 2007
            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

            > ohhhh, what's love got to do, got to do with it...
            >
            > to me its rather sad that some people dont see the
            > crime in stealing
            > another persons love of life, their trust, their
            > self esteem from
            > them. and taking that joyous person from the rest of
            > us!
            >
            > There used to be a country song "it wasn't god who
            > made honky tonk
            > Angels." basically it's refering to the stealing of
            > good heartedness
            > in women (well the only way I know how to describe
            > it) its a pretty
            > angry song really. but if there is re-incarnation,
            > Ike comes back as
            > a woman in backcountry afghanistan on his next
            > round. Now that!
            > would be justice.

            Karma, yeah.

            Pluto and Juno aligned with Pollux and Neptune with
            Alioth...I think a lot of the wife-battering had to do
            with drugs, but his own words suggest he was in denial
            about his abusive behaviors right up to the end.

            CNN says Tina Turner said she hadn't seen or talked to
            the guy, had had no relationship of any kind with him,
            in 35 years, and that was all she intended to say
            about Ike Turner.

            > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > is dead.
            > >
            > > Talented and successful, he learned the hard way
            > that it's not
            > good to
            > > knock your spouse around (and, he never owned up
            > to it).
            > >
            > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Turner
            > >
            > > Ike Wister Turner
            > > November 5, 1931
            > > Clarksdale, Mississippi
            > >

            > > using noon CST
            > >

            > > Mercury
            > >

            > > Agena (Beta Centauri)
            > >

            > > Saturn
            > >

            > > Deneb Okab (aka Dheneb; Zeta Aquilae)
            > >

            > > Neptune
            > >

            > > Alioth (Epsilon Ursae Majoris)
            > >

            > > Pluto
            > >

            > > Pollux (Beta Geminorum)
            > >

            > > Juno
            > >

            > > Pollux (Beta Geminorum)

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • sampomaru
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
              Well, this is interesting, I agree. (Juno now transits my Venus in
              Sagittarius (sidereal Scorpio), and I think drugs and boozed men are
              some factors that really do not turn on all the women, but instead are
              experienced as factors slowing down or hindering successful
              expression). Anyway,abusive behaviours make people to communicate,some
              come to see the truth, how unpleasnt even it could be, but which may
              be a good thing in a long run for further development. You know the
              serpent coiling...well some people take it to their hands...

              Oph

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
                I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve, adn
                are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined accept
                the behavior.
                May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
                actions.
                MissB

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007
                  clarification

                  You are saying that not all men who drink etc, are abusive to women,
                  but that it may be a factor in his behavior?

                  I would agree with that!

                  MissB

                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "sampomaru" <scoppias@...>

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 14, 2007

                    > I have found that bi-polar people have no clue they are abusinve,
                    adn
                    > are shocked that other people are upset with and not inclined
                    accept
                    > the behavior.
                    > May also be a factor, but we are all still responsible for our
                    > actions.
                    > MissB

                    Yeah...I didn't know Ike Turner was bipolar. Where'd you hear that?

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
                      I'm sorry I was theorizing that he is bipolar because of his
                      behavior, sorry for being unclear. brain works faster than fingers
                      on keyboard. MissB