Re: Different methods of working with stars...

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 37 , May 6, 2005
      Seems to be a big problem with running off during
      this eclipse period...even running off the mouth,
      yours truly, I mean. :)

      It is so difficult isn't it? People just want to be noticed.
      Taurean something substantial; being eclipsed in this. Could be!

      My friend has Algol on the Asc. and bad flu at moment.
      Me with it on my NN I had to drop my price on a couple of substantial
      jobs, that have been done. Jupiter on the SN, groan.
      Lucky I am not so materialistic and have more faith in the
      good benevolence of Mother nature. What else is there on the
      benevolence level, I ask you?

      Heather

      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2005
        --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
        wrote:
        > LOL, Mark, yes I did realise she was gone late
        > afternoon yesterday and forwarded my mail to her
        > there.

        Good.

        I'm not sitting around all the time doing nothing but
        watching this group. I check the management section
        two to three times a day. I also had an exam on
        Thursday I had to study for.

        We all have crises from time to time, so
        > hopefully she will come back to us at some point.

        Hopefully.

        > And yes, I think eclipse can be crises provoking,
        > don't I know it, LOL.

        Things and people that run away do seem to be in the
        news more than usual under this eclipse.

        Mark A. Holmes