Re: a thought

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2007

      > is it me or does it seem like the stories that are hi-lighted on the
      > news lately are
      >
      > Child abuse/rape (which I wonder how much of this is common and how
      > much is extra hyped up from News? I dont think it is nearly as common
      > as made out to be???) venus square pluto? or ???

      The Stingray Nebula has been activated by alignment. I haven't heard
      of any stingray deaths lately, but there was a USA Today article the
      other day about how a lot of sex offenders are homeless, living under
      bridges and camping out in the woods, because of new laws restricting
      where they can live. A lot of prosecutors and police don't like these
      laws because it makes it harder to keep track of these offenders.

      Mark A. Holmes