Fixed star alignments (November 18, 2007)

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2007
      As of midnight GMT.

      Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a
      week ago today (with a 1 00' orb).

      Jupiter

      *Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)

      Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

      *Little Ghost Nebula (NGC 6339 Ophiuchi)

      *Pismis 24 (Scorpii; an open cluster)

      http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap061219.html

      Cheerio Nebula (NGC 6337 Scorpii)

      *Walnut Nebula (IRAS 17245-3951 Scorpii)

      Saturn

      Thuban (Alpha Draconis)

      NGC 3377 (Leonis; galaxy with suspected black hole)

      SW Sextantis (cataclysmic variable aka nova)

      Alula Borealis (Nu Ursae Majoris)

      Alula Australe (Xi Ursae Majoris)

      (has an extrasolar planet)

      CU Velorum (cataclysmic variable)

      Uranus

      *HD 210277 (Piscium; has an extrasolar planet)

      Cheeseburger Nebula (NGC 7026 Cygni)

      Baby Dumbbell Nebula (Humason 1-2 Cygni)

      The Horseshoe (Harrington STAR 28 Cygni; a small
      asterism north of Deneb)

      Achernar (Alpha Eridani)

      RU Horologii (cataclysmic variable)

      Jih (Kappa Pegasi)

      Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

      Neptune

      *Castra (Epsilon Capricorni)

      Crescent Nebula (NGC 6888 Cygni)

      The Red-Necked Emu (Harrington STAR 26 Cygni; a small
      asterism in Cygnus)

      Al Ukud (Gamma Delphini)

      HR Delphini (cataclysmic variable)

      Hinnulus (Epsilon Equulei)

      Ras Alkurki (Lambda Gruis)

      IL Vulpeculae

      QU Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variables)

      Pluto

      Mu Arae (star with exoplanets)

      Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)

      Etamin (Gamma Draconis)

      *AH Mensae (cataclysmic variable)

      Al Durajah (Gamma Ophiuchi)

      RS Ophiuchi (cataclysmic variable)

      Sakurai's Object (V4334 Sagittarii; a dying star named
      for its Japanese discoverer, Yukio Sakurai)

      Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii)

      Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)

      Integral X-Ray Nova 2006 (IGR J17497-2821 Sagittarii)

      Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)

      Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)

      Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)

      Terzan 5 (Sagittarii; globular cluster containing the
      fastest known spinning pulsar)

      Galactic Center (Sagittarius A* Sagittarii)

      Apollyon (Iota-1 Scorpii)

      Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)

      Basanismus (G Scorpii)

      Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii, a pulsar
      named for its emissions pattern and its lead
      discoverer, Scott Hyman)

      Eris

      Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae; one of the stars in
      Frederici Honores, the Honors of Frederick [a crown,
      quill pen, sword and olive branch]: Psi Andromedae
      marks the crown)

      FX Cephei

      VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)

      Revati (Zeta Piscium)

      Epsilon Reticuli (has an extrasolar planet)

      Ceres

      *Almach (Gamma Andromedae)

      *Koleon (Mu Arietis)

      *Vespa (30 Arietis; marking the obsolete constellation
      Vespa, the Wasp)

      *Teegarden's Star (SO025300.5+165258 Arietis; a nearby
      star with unusually high proper motion, named for its
      lead discoverer, NASA astrophysicist Bonnard
      Teegarden)

      *Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae)

      ET Cluster (NGC 457 Cassiopeiae; an open cluster
      around Psi Cassiopeiae)

      *Menkar (Alpha Ceti)

      *94 Ceti (has an extrasolar planet)

      *Zibal (Zeta Eridani)

      *Little Dumbbell Nebula (M-76 Persei)

      *WY Trianguli (cataclysmic variable)

      Pallas

      *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)

      *HD 210277 (Aquarii; has an extrasolar planet; in
      Aquarius' chest)

      Helix Nebula (NGC 7293 Aquarii)

      *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)

      Shay Show (Epsilon Hydri)

      *Enif (Epsilon Pegasi)

      *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)

      *NGC 7052 (Vulpeculae; an edge-on galaxy with a
      suspected black hole)

      Juno

      *Agena (Beta Centauri)

      *SX Herculis (cataclysmic variable)

      *23 Librae (has an extrasolar planet)

      *Men (Alpha Lupi)

      *Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis)

      Vesta

      *Nova Aquilae 1918 (V603 Aquilae; cataclysmic
      variable)

      *Alfecca Meridiana (Alpha Coronae Australis)

      *Myrtus (Beta Coronae Australis)

      *Shrichakra (Gamma Coronae Australis)

      *Kalachakra (Delta Coronae Australis)

      *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)

      *Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti)

      Chiron

      *Albali (Epsilon Aquarii)

      Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)

      Tso Ke (Rho Aquilae)

      Chi Cygni (variable star)

      Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni)

      Struve 2398 (Draconis; nearby star)

      Foo Pih (Gamma Hydri)

      Shay Fuh (Nu Hydri)

      Epsilon Indi (nearby star)

      Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae, the brightest star, or
      lucida, in Tucana the Toucan)

      47 Tucanae (NGC 104 Tucanae, a bright highly resolved
      globular cluster mistaken for a star and given a
      Flamsteed number; it even has a Bayer designation--Xi
      Tucanae)

      North Node

      Sadalmelek (Alpha Aquarii)

      Ancha (Theta Aquarii)

      *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)

      FO Aquarii (cataclysmic variable)

      *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)

      Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)

      *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)

      *Lacaille 9352 (Piscis Austrini; a nearby star)

      *NGC 7052 (Vulpeculae; an edge-on galaxy with a
      suspected black hole)

      South Node

      Cat's Paw (G Hydrae; marks the forepaw of the obsolete
      constellation Felis the Cat, between Hydra and Antlia)

      *T Pyxidis (cataclysmic variable)

      El Kophrah (Chi Ursae Majoris)

      *Lalande 21185 (Ursae Majoris; a nearby star, with
      suspected exoplanets)

      BC Ursae Majoris (cataclysmic variable)

      *HD 75289 (Velorum; has an extrasolar planet)

      Vela Pulsar (PSR B0833-45 Velorum, a supernova
      remnant)

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007

        > As of midnight GMT.
        >
        > Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a
        > week ago today (with a 1 00' orb).
        >

        > Jupiter
        >

        > *Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)
        >
        > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
        >
        > *Little Ghost Nebula (NGC 6339 Ophiuchi)

        dead children? (the Baby Grace case in Galveston?)

        ?

        > Cheerio Nebula (NGC 6337 Scorpii)
        >
        > *Walnut Nebula (IRAS 17245-3951 Scorpii)

        being "nuts", having "cojones" (?) (and not seeing or caring about the
        consequences?)

        > Saturn
        >

        > Thuban (Alpha Draconis)
        >
        > NGC 3377 (Leonis; galaxy with suspected black hole)
        >
        > SW Sextantis (cataclysmic variable aka nova)
        >
        > Alula Borealis (Nu Ursae Majoris)

        needing a leg to stand on (up north)

        (Vladimir Putin?

        CNN's running a special called "Czar Putin.")

        > Alula Australe (Xi Ursae Majoris)

        needing a leg to stand on (down south)

        (John Howard didn't)

        > (has an extrasolar planet)
        >
        > CU Velorum (cataclysmic variable)
        >

        > Uranus
        >

        > *HD 210277 (Piscium; has an extrasolar planet)

        This is supposed to be HD 217107 (sorry) and it's near the mouth of
        Aquarius' urn, according to Zane Stein's website.

        > Cheeseburger Nebula (NGC 7026 Cygni)
        >
        > Baby Dumbbell Nebula (Humason 1-2 Cygni)
        >
        > The Horseshoe (Harrington STAR 28 Cygni; a small
        > asterism north of Deneb)
        >
        > Achernar (Alpha Eridani)
        >
        > RU Horologii (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Jih (Kappa Pegasi)
        >
        > Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)
        >

        > Neptune
        >

        > *Castra (Epsilon Capricorni)

        illusions having to do with violence

        > Crescent Nebula (NGC 6888 Cygni)

        illusions having to do with Islam?

        > The Red-Necked Emu (Harrington STAR 26 Cygni; a small
        > asterism in Cygnus)
        >
        > Al Ukud (Gamma Delphini)

        something exquisite or precious

        > HR Delphini (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Hinnulus (Epsilon Equulei)
        >
        > Ras Alkurki (Lambda Gruis)
        >
        > IL Vulpeculae
        >
        > QU Vulpeculae (cataclysmic variables)
        >

        > Pluto
        >

        > Mu Arae (star with exoplanets)
        >
        > Thackeray's Planetary (IC 1266 Arae)
        >
        > Etamin (Gamma Draconis)
        >
        > *AH Mensae (cataclysmic variable)

        something surprising

        > Al Durajah (Gamma Ophiuchi)
        >
        > RS Ophiuchi (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Sakurai's Object (V4334 Sagittarii; a dying star named
        > for its Japanese discoverer, Yukio Sakurai)
        >
        > Pistol Star (V4647 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Mouse Pulsar (G359.23-0.82 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Integral X-Ray Nova 2006 (IGR J17497-2821 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Box Nebula (NGC 6445 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Silkworm Nebula (CRL 5385 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Garden-Sprinkler Nebula (Henize 3-1475 Sagittarii)
        >
        > Terzan 5 (Sagittarii; globular cluster containing the
        > fastest known spinning pulsar)
        >
        > Galactic Center (Sagittarius A* Sagittarii)
        >
        > Apollyon (Iota-1 Scorpii)
        >
        > Girtab (Kappa Scorpii)
        >
        > Basanismus (G Scorpii)
        >
        > Hyman's Burper (GCRT J1745-3009 Scorpii, a pulsar
        > named for its emissions pattern and its lead
        > discoverer, Scott Hyman)
        >

        > Eris
        >

        > Termes Frederici (Psi Andromedae; one of the stars in
        > Frederici Honores, the Honors of Frederick [a crown,
        > quill pen, sword and olive branch]: Psi Andromedae
        > marks the crown)
        >
        > FX Cephei
        >
        > VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)
        >
        > Revati (Zeta Piscium)
        >
        > Epsilon Reticuli (has an extrasolar planet)

        I'd have to look at this one's location

        > Ceres
        >

        > *Almach (Gamma Andromedae)

        having to do with the arts

        > *Koleon (Mu Arietis)

        Coptic = belly, scabbard

        (female reproductive issues?)

        > *Vespa (30 Arietis; marking the obsolete constellation
        > Vespa, the Wasp)

        attacks, focus on attacks?

        > *Teegarden's Star (SO025300.5+165258 Arietis; a nearby
        > star with unusually high proper motion, named for its
        > lead discoverer, NASA astrophysicist Bonnard
        > Teegarden)
        >
        > *Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae)

        Chinese = whip

        > ET Cluster (NGC 457 Cassiopeiae; an open cluster
        > around Psi Cassiopeiae)
        >
        > *Menkar (Alpha Ceti)

        victimized, ruined

        > *94 Ceti (has an extrasolar planet)
        >
        > *Zibal (Zeta Eridani)

        Arabic = ostriches

        > *Little Dumbbell Nebula (M-76 Persei)

        kids being not very bright?

        > *WY Trianguli (cataclysmic variable)

        having to do with Wyoming (WY)? "why"?

        > Pallas
        >

        > *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)

        Chinese = the roof

        > *HD 210277 (Aquarii; has an extrasolar planet; in
        > Aquarius' chest)
        >
        > Helix Nebula (NGC 7293 Aquarii)
        >
        > *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)

        maybe if I looked up its location

        > Shay Show (Epsilon Hydri)
        >
        > *Enif (Epsilon Pegasi)
        >
        > *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)

        Chinese = heavenly rope

        ("With the shield of your good will you have covered us"--translation
        of a Latin motto sometimes given as an official motto of Maryland)

        > *NGC 7052 (Vulpeculae; an edge-on galaxy with a
        > suspected black hole)

        maybe if I looked up its location

        > Juno
        >

        > *Agena (Beta Centauri)

        > *SX Herculis (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > *23 Librae (has an extrasolar planet)

        maybe if I looked up its location

        > *Men (Alpha Lupi)

        predatory and contemptuous

        > *Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis)

        "immorality, accidents, violence, danger of poison" (Robson)

        > Vesta
        >

        > *Nova Aquilae 1918 (V603 Aquilae; cataclysmic
        > variable)
        >
        > *Alfecca Meridiana (Alpha Coronae Australis)
        >
        > *Myrtus (Beta Coronae Australis)

        Latin = myrtle

        > *Shrichakra (Gamma Coronae Australis)

        Sanskrit = wheel of fortune

        > *Kalachakra (Delta Coronae Australis)

        Sanskrit = wheel of time

        > *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)

        "good fortune and happiness" (Robson)

        > *Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti)

        hunting, "wild goose chases" (?)

        > Chiron
        >

        > *Albali (Epsilon Aquarii)
        >
        > Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)
        >
        > Tso Ke (Rho Aquilae)
        >
        > Chi Cygni (variable star)
        >
        > Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni)
        >
        > Struve 2398 (Draconis; nearby star)
        >
        > Foo Pih (Gamma Hydri)
        >
        > Shay Fuh (Nu Hydri)
        >
        > Epsilon Indi (nearby star)
        >
        > Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae, the brightest star, or
        > lucida, in Tucana the Toucan)
        >
        > 47 Tucanae (NGC 104 Tucanae, a bright highly resolved
        > globular cluster mistaken for a star and given a
        > Flamsteed number; it even has a Bayer designation--Xi
        > Tucanae)
        >

        > North Node
        >

        > Sadalmelek (Alpha Aquarii)
        >
        > Ancha (Theta Aquarii)
        >
        > *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)
        >
        > FO Aquarii (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)
        >
        > *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)
        >
        > *Lacaille 9352 (Piscis Austrini; a nearby star)
        >
        > *NGC 7052 (Vulpeculae; an edge-on galaxy with a
        > suspected black hole)
        >

        > South Node
        >

        > Cat's Paw (G Hydrae; marks the forepaw of the obsolete
        > constellation Felis the Cat, between Hydra and Antlia)
        >
        > *T Pyxidis (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > El Kophrah (Chi Ursae Majoris)
        >
        > *Lalande 21185 (Ursae Majoris; a nearby star, with
        > suspected exoplanets)
        >
        > BC Ursae Majoris (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > *HD 75289 (Velorum; has an extrasolar planet)
        >
        > Vela Pulsar (PSR B0833-45 Velorum, a supernova
        > remnant)

        I'll try to pick this up again shortly.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007

> [...]
          > >
          > > FX Cephei
          > >
          > > VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)
          > >
          > > Revati (Zeta Piscium)
          > >
          > > Epsilon Reticuli (has an extrasolar planet)
          >

          > I'd have to look at this one's location
          >

          > > Ceres
          > >

          > > *Almach (Gamma Andromedae)
          >

          > having to do with the arts
          >

          > > *Koleon (Mu Arietis)
          >

          > Coptic = belly, scabbard
          >
          > (female reproductive issues?)
          >

          > > *Vespa (30 Arietis; marking the obsolete constellation
          > > Vespa, the Wasp)
          >

          > attacks, focus on attacks?
          >

          > > *Teegarden's Star (SO025300.5+165258 Arietis; a nearby
          > > star with unusually high proper motion, named for its
          > > lead discoverer, NASA astrophysicist Bonnard
          > > Teegarden)
          > >
          > > *Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae)
          >

          > Chinese = whip
          >

          > > ET Cluster (NGC 457 Cassiopeiae; an open cluster

          location may provide a clue as to this star's influence

          > > *Zibal (Zeta Eridani)
          >

          > Arabic = ostriches
          >

          > > *Little Dumbbell Nebula (M-76 Persei)
          >

          > kids being not very bright?
          >

          > > *WY Trianguli (cataclysmic variable)
          >

          > having to do with Wyoming (WY)? "why"?
          >

          > > Pallas
          > >

          > > *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)
          >

          > Chinese = the roof
          >

          > > *HD 210277 (Aquarii; has an extrasolar planet; in
          > > Aquarius' chest)

          the heart of someone who carries water for someone else?

          > > Helix Nebula (NGC 7293 Aquarii)
          > >
          > > *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
          >

          > maybe if I looked up its location
          >

          > > Shay Show (Epsilon Hydri)
          > >
          > > *Enif (Epsilon Pegasi)
          > >
          > > *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)
          >

          > Chinese = heavenly rope
          >

          > ("With the shield of your good will you have covered us"--translation
          > of a Latin motto sometimes given as an official motto of Maryland)
          >

          > > *NGC 7052 (Vulpeculae; an edge-on galaxy with a
          > > suspected black hole)
          >

          > maybe if I looked up its location
          > >

          > > Juno
          > >

          > > *Agena (Beta Centauri)

          "gives position, friendship, refinement, morality, health and honor"
          (Robson)

          From SolarFire 5's Brady file:

          "[Agena is] connected to the sacrifices made on the pathway of
          learning and understanding. This star implies that the learning curve
          is steep, the frustration of and at times pain encountering knowledge."

          > > *SX Herculis (cataclysmic variable)

          "sex"?

          > > *23 Librae (has an extrasolar planet)
          >

          > maybe if I looked up its location
          >

          > > *Men (Alpha Lupi)
          >

          > predatory and contemptuous
          >

          > > *Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis)
          >

          > "immorality, accidents, violence, danger of poison" (Robson)
          >

          > > Vesta
          > >

          > > *Nova Aquilae 1918 (V603 Aquilae; cataclysmic
          > > variable)

          maybe if I looked up its location

          > > *Alfecca Meridiana (Alpha Coronae Australis)
          > >
          > > *Myrtus (Beta Coronae Australis)
          >

          > Latin = myrtle
          >

          > > *Shrichakra (Gamma Coronae Australis)
          >

          > Sanskrit = wheel of fortune
          >

          > > *Kalachakra (Delta Coronae Australis)
          >

          > Sanskrit = wheel of time
          >

          > > *Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)
          >

          > "good fortune and happiness" (Robson)
          >

          > > *Wild Duck Cluster (M-51 Scuti)
          >

          > hunting, "wild goose chases" (?)
          >

          > > Chiron
          > >

          > > *Albali (Epsilon Aquarii)

          Arabic = the swallower

          (once again)

          > > Markarian 409 (Aquarii; a variable galaxy)
          > >
          > > Tso Ke (Rho Aquilae)
          > >
          > > Chi Cygni (variable star)
          > >
          > > Foxhead Cluster (NGC 6819 Cygni)
          > >
          > > Struve 2398 (Draconis; nearby star)
          > >
          > > Foo Pih (Gamma Hydri)
          > >
          > > Shay Fuh (Nu Hydri)
          > >
          > > Epsilon Indi (nearby star)
          > >
          > > Lucida Tucanae (Alpha Tucanae, the brightest star, or
          > > lucida, in Tucana the Toucan)
          > >
          > > 47 Tucanae (NGC 104 Tucanae, a bright highly resolved
          > > globular cluster mistaken for a star and given a
          > > Flamsteed number; it even has a Bayer designation--Xi
          > > Tucanae)
          > >

          > > North Node
          > >

          > > Sadalmelek (Alpha Aquarii)
          > >
          > > Ancha (Theta Aquarii)
          > >
          > > *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)
          > >
          > > FO Aquarii (cataclysmic variable)
          > >
          > > *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)

          maybe if I looked up its location

          > > Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)
          > >
          > > *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)
          > >
          > > *Lacaille 9352 (Piscis Austrini; a nearby star)

          where is this? I'll find out

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2007

            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
            > > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > As of midnight GMT.
            > > >
            > > > Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a
            > > > week ago today (with a 1 00' orb).
            > > >

            > > > Jupiter
            > > >

            > > > *Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)

            concern about the rights of sex offenders?

            > > > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
            > > >
            > > > *Little Ghost Nebula (NGC 6339 Ophiuchi)
            > >

            > > dead children? (the Baby Grace case in Galveston?)
            > >

            > > > *Pismis 24 (Scorpii; an open cluster)
            > > >
            > > > http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap061219.html
            > >

            > > ?
            > >

            > > > Cheerio Nebula (NGC 6337 Scorpii)

            saying goodbye?

> [...]
            > > >
            > > > FX Cephei
            > > >
            > > > VV Cephei (cataclysmic variables)
            > > >
            > > > Revati (Zeta Piscium)
            > > >
            > > > Epsilon Reticuli (has an extrasolar planet)
            > >

            > > I'd have to look at this one's location
            > >

            > > > Ceres
            > > >

            > > > *Almach (Gamma Andromedae)
            > >

            > > having to do with the arts
            > >

            > > > *Koleon (Mu Arietis)
            > >

            > > Coptic = belly, scabbard
            > >
            > > (female reproductive issues?)
            > >

            > > > *Vespa (30 Arietis; marking the obsolete constellation
            > > > Vespa, the Wasp)
            > >

            > > attacks, focus on attacks?
            > >

            > > > *Teegarden's Star (SO025300.5+165258 Arietis; a nearby
            > > > star with unusually high proper motion, named for its
            > > > lead discoverer, NASA astrophysicist Bonnard
            > > > Teegarden)
            > > >
            > > > *Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae)
            > >

            > > Chinese = whip
            > >

            > > > ET Cluster (NGC 457 Cassiopeiae; an open cluster

            acting strange

            > > > *Menkar (Alpha Ceti)
            > >

            > > victimized, ruined
            > >

            > > > *94 Ceti (has an extrasolar planet)
            >

            > location may provide a clue as to this star's influence
            >

            > > > *Zibal (Zeta Eridani)
            > >

            > > Arabic = ostriches
            > >

            > > > *Little Dumbbell Nebula (M-76 Persei)
            > >

            > > kids being not very bright?
            > >

            > > > *WY Trianguli (cataclysmic variable)
            > >

            > > having to do with Wyoming (WY)? "why"?
            > >

            > > > Pallas
            > > >

            > > > *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)
            > >

            > > Chinese = the roof
            > >

            > > > *HD 210277 (Aquarii; has an extrasolar planet; in
            > > > Aquarius' chest)
            >

            > the heart of someone who carries water for someone else?
            >

            > > > Helix Nebula (NGC 7293 Aquarii)
            > > >
            > > > *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
            > >

            > > maybe if I looked up its location
            > >

            > > > Shay Show (Epsilon Hydri)
            > > >
            > > > *Enif (Epsilon Pegasi)

            Arabic = nose

> [...]
            > > > globular cluster mistaken for a star and given a
            > > > Flamsteed number; it even has a Bayer designation--Xi
            > > > Tucanae)
            > > >

            > > > North Node
            > > >

            > > > Sadalmelek (Alpha Aquarii)
            > > >
            > > > Ancha (Theta Aquarii)
            > > >
            > > > *Kae Uh (Omicron Aquarii)
            > > >
            > > > FO Aquarii (cataclysmic variable)
            > > >
            > > > *Nova Cygni 1920 (V476 Cygni; cataclysmic variable)
            >

            > maybe if I looked up its location
            >

            > > > Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)
            > > >
            > > > *Tien Kang (Delta Piscis Austrini)
            > > >
            > > > *Lacaille 9352 (Piscis Austrini; a nearby star)
            >

            > where is this? I'll find out
            >

            > > > *NGC 7052 (Vulpeculae; an edge-on galaxy with a
            > > > suspected black hole)
            >

            > maybe if I looked up its location
            >

            > > > South Node
            > > >

            > > > Cat's Paw (G Hydrae; marks the forepaw of the obsolete
            > > > constellation Felis the Cat, between Hydra and Antlia)

            protection (of official misconduct?)

            ?