Japanese hunting whales

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      Japanese hunting whales

      MissB sent

      1. Japanese are at it again
          Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          Date: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:36 pm ((PST))

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071116/ap_on_re_as/japan_hunting_humpbacks

      any stars showing confrontation for this?  I"d expect to see somethign going on in ARgos and the whale the article says they plan on leaving port this weekend,

      MissB
      ===================================
      Well, Neptune is squaring the helio nodes of Mars (19 Taur-Scorp 37), Uranus is stationing
      square its own helio nodes 14 Gem-Sag 01), in the water from Aquarius' Urn, just at
      the beginning of the constellation of Pisces (the earliest Pisces star I have is 1 Piscium, now
      15 Pisces 33; Uranus' station rx is 14 Pisc 46;
      the earliest Cetus star I have is 2 Ceti now at 23Pisc52 (there are earlier, very dim Cetus stars -
      I'll have to track them down, but they are not likely to be much earlier)

      Mark mentioned the Vela X SNR - a pulsar and gamma-ray emitter in Argo's sail at 3 Virgo 33
      - the SNode now.

      Mars in Cancer - primal reading - blood in the water.  It's squaring 25 Ceti (now 12 Aries 43) in the area
      the Cetus' tail.

      It makes me sick.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com