Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Different methods of working with stars...

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 37 , May 5, 2005
      LOL, Mark, yes I did realise she was gone late afternoon yesterday and forwarded my mail to her there.  We all have crises from time to time, so hopefully she will come back to us at some point.  And yes, I think eclipse can be crises provoking, don't I know it, LOL.

      I went through the post quickly and didn't see any replies either so may be I should check the group mail again at some point to make sure I've got them !

      Cal

      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2005
        --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
        wrote:
        > LOL, Mark, yes I did realise she was gone late
        > afternoon yesterday and forwarded my mail to her
        > there.

        Good.

        I'm not sitting around all the time doing nothing but
        watching this group. I check the management section
        two to three times a day. I also had an exam on
        Thursday I had to study for.

        We all have crises from time to time, so
        > hopefully she will come back to us at some point.

        Hopefully.

        > And yes, I think eclipse can be crises provoking,
        > don't I know it, LOL.

        Things and people that run away do seem to be in the
        news more than usual under this eclipse.

        Mark A. Holmes