Re: [thefixedstars] Chiron

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2007
      To quote the late Maya del Mar - The *Chiron cycle* is 50-51 years, but
      *Chiron*’s orbit is erratic.
      Diana S.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 13, 2007
        Also can someone tell me the length of time it takes for Chiron to
        work its way through the Zodiac?

        And you know Chiron is sitting on my natal Saturn, what the heck,
        explains a lot doesn't it.

        MissB
      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 13, 2007

          About 50 years ...Chiron has his Return to the natal place. ...

          Gabriella

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 13, 2007
            ah ha, another five or so ought to do me then. ;-) MissB-old

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 13, 2007
              Wild Centaurs, what can you do? ;-) MissB

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 13, 2007
                --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                > Also can someone tell me the length of time it takes
                > for Chiron to
                > work its way through the Zodiac?

                About 49 years. You may have noticed that the stellar
                alignments to it last for a considerable amount of
                time.

                > And you know Chiron is sitting on my natal Saturn,
                > what the heck,
                > explains a lot doesn't it.

                Explains what?

                ...Chiron is not too far away from my natal Saturn.

                Make Yahoo! your homepage.
                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 13, 2007
                  Natal fourth house ruled by Saturn, saturn in 4th , so the wounded
                  healer is aligned with SAturn and the Biological donor has been
                  trying to contact me, actually his family and I are communicating,
                  him I'd rather see die screaming in a vat of boiling oil. Anyway,
                  suggestive of current father issues.

                  _______________
                  > Make Yahoo! your homepage.
                  > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                • Gaby Mittelman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 14, 2007

                    Miss B,

                    Never waiste your energies on anger!! It will not harm anybody else but you !

                    Until you are not willing to forgive and RELEASE ! it will haunt you whatever it is,

                    And it will not pass. If not in this life, in your next you will encounter the same

                    Problems, from different directions. So its better to be done with it this life...

                    It happened to me! And it would not end until one day , driving to work, I felt uplifted,

                    And thought, wauuu, I am not angry with him anymore  , all is OK .

                    And everything that happened was supposed to happen, like a karmic debt or something..

                    Now, since your Saturn is in the 4th – and Saturn represents pain and fear, it has to do with something

                    Karmatic, from past lives, that you enoounter now to solve or release it.

                    So I would call my dad, and say – hi dad, all OK. I thank you for the lesson you taught me...

                    Let HIM wander what happened, and release it...

                    And Chiron comes to help you here.. so take this moment and let it carry you

                    And your tormented soul to a quieter place.

                    After this you will be able to GO ON with your life, and not be stuck with  past angers

                    Hugs

                    Gabriella

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 14, 2007
                      Darling he abandoned me as an infant and he wants forgiveness and
                      I'm not giving it, he can choke onit, that is his Karmic debt to
                      pay. I chose to NOT have abusive people in my life, and that is very
                      uplifting.

                      =) Beth