Phillipines Congressional bombing

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      You know I forget that the South Pacific has Militant Islamic Issues
      until something like this happens.

      this crap makes my trigger finger itchy, sigh.

      Anyway, I was wondering, about local verses global issues? And where
      one might see something like a terrorist attack and determine whether
      it is part of a larger issue or if it is a local focused issue?

      soemthing in the stars? I would think?