Re: personal news item

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
      And I think if I was going for a water related Name I'd go for
      Poseiden or Neptune or Murdoch or Murray or Ahab, or Horatio,
      Jean Paul, or maybe Nibiru, or Trita or Triton, or Habaek or Osiris,
      Enki, Glaucos, Tethys, Amphritrite (goddess), Anapos, Helead, RAn
      (norse goddess) Njord, Mannan Mac Lir, manawydn, Lyr, Sedna,
      Tangaroa, Nyami, Hey I figure go for the big guns, name em after the
      apropriate earth deity.

      > > oops, that would be San Diego California, sorry about that, look
      who's
      > > crazy now... =) MissB
      >

      > If people name their sons Noah when they're born during a flood,
      what
      > do you name somebody born during a fire? Ignatius/Ignacio? Arden?
      Or
      > maybe Florian/Florienne? (St. Florian is the Roman Catholic patron
      > saint of firefighters.)
      >
      > What *was* the baby named, anyway?
      >

      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I got meself a new nephew on Friday, I dont have an exact time
      since
      > > > His father(my step brother) was a bit crazy at the time, but
      about
      > > > 6:40 PM 2 november 2007, Now am I crazy or is that Algol
      Rising?