Re: personal news item

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007

      > oops, that would be San Diego California, sorry about that, look who's
      > crazy now... =) MissB

      If people name their sons Noah when they're born during a flood, what
      do you name somebody born during a fire? Ignatius/Ignacio? Arden? Or
      maybe Florian/Florienne? (St. Florian is the Roman Catholic patron
      saint of firefighters.)

      What *was* the baby named, anyway?

      > > I got meself a new nephew on Friday, I dont have an exact time since
      > > His father(my step brother) was a bit crazy at the time, but about
      > > 6:40 PM 2 november 2007, Now am I crazy or is that Algol Rising?

      With that birth time, Algol on the East Point.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
        Well in this case Benjamin, which technically means son of my right
        hand which I find humorous because I have a twisted mind.

        But for fire there is also Illuminada for a girl, or Lucifer or
        Lucius, Prometheus? Apollo, Mercury, Phoenix, of course for a pony
        there is always Flame. Ashley, (I think there are a few spellings
        for that) I knew a girl named Ember once, Cole, Nicholas is the
        patron saint i fire I think, I have to look that up, Martin (means
        Mars, is another favorite) I know a guy who lives here who's name
        really is Aries, which might also be appropriate. Santana is a
        popular name here, the Winds that drive the fires here are the Santa
        Ana winds names after General Santa Ana of Alamo fame. Blaise
        (though frankly that reminds me of a horse name too) Castor, Flint
        (for making I guess),

        Aden (girl gaelic little flame)
        Aeden (boy gaelic little fire)
        Aed being the root word fire
        Candice Greek white fire girl name
        Egan, boy gaelic fire
        Gimli norse fire
        Ignaas, Ignatio, Ignazio, light a fire
        Keahi Hawaiian for the red glow of fire, both boy or girl name
        Maui - Hawaiian god of fire
        Resheph - Hebrew boy fire
        Tanwen - welsh girl white fire
        Udiya - girl hebrew fire

        George is often connected as dragon slayer is connected to fire
        fighter.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
          And I think if I was going for a water related Name I'd go for
          Poseiden or Neptune or Murdoch or Murray or Ahab, or Horatio,
          Jean Paul, or maybe Nibiru, or Trita or Triton, or Habaek or Osiris,
          Enki, Glaucos, Tethys, Amphritrite (goddess), Anapos, Helead, RAn
          (norse goddess) Njord, Mannan Mac Lir, manawydn, Lyr, Sedna,
          Tangaroa, Nyami, Hey I figure go for the big guns, name em after the
          apropriate earth deity.