Re: personal news item

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007
      oops, that would be San Diego California, sorry about that, look who's
      crazy now... =) MissB

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007

        > oops, that would be San Diego California, sorry about that, look who's
        > crazy now... =) MissB

        If people name their sons Noah when they're born during a flood, what
        do you name somebody born during a fire? Ignatius/Ignacio? Arden? Or
        maybe Florian/Florienne? (St. Florian is the Roman Catholic patron
        saint of firefighters.)

        What *was* the baby named, anyway?

        > > I got meself a new nephew on Friday, I dont have an exact time since
        > > His father(my step brother) was a bit crazy at the time, but about
        > > 6:40 PM 2 november 2007, Now am I crazy or is that Algol Rising?

        With that birth time, Algol on the East Point.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
          Well in this case Benjamin, which technically means son of my right
          hand which I find humorous because I have a twisted mind.

          But for fire there is also Illuminada for a girl, or Lucifer or
          Lucius, Prometheus? Apollo, Mercury, Phoenix, of course for a pony
          there is always Flame. Ashley, (I think there are a few spellings
          for that) I knew a girl named Ember once, Cole, Nicholas is the
          patron saint i fire I think, I have to look that up, Martin (means
          Mars, is another favorite) I know a guy who lives here who's name
          really is Aries, which might also be appropriate. Santana is a
          popular name here, the Winds that drive the fires here are the Santa
          Ana winds names after General Santa Ana of Alamo fame. Blaise
          (though frankly that reminds me of a horse name too) Castor, Flint
          (for making I guess),

          Aden (girl gaelic little flame)
          Aeden (boy gaelic little fire)
          Aed being the root word fire
          Candice Greek white fire girl name
          Egan, boy gaelic fire
          Gimli norse fire
          Ignaas, Ignatio, Ignazio, light a fire
          Keahi Hawaiian for the red glow of fire, both boy or girl name
          Maui - Hawaiian god of fire
          Resheph - Hebrew boy fire
          Tanwen - welsh girl white fire
          Udiya - girl hebrew fire

          George is often connected as dragon slayer is connected to fire
          fighter.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
            And I think if I was going for a water related Name I'd go for
            Poseiden or Neptune or Murdoch or Murray or Ahab, or Horatio,
            Jean Paul, or maybe Nibiru, or Trita or Triton, or Habaek or Osiris,
            Enki, Glaucos, Tethys, Amphritrite (goddess), Anapos, Helead, RAn
            (norse goddess) Njord, Mannan Mac Lir, manawydn, Lyr, Sedna,
            Tangaroa, Nyami, Hey I figure go for the big guns, name em after the
            apropriate earth deity.