personal news item

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007
      I got meself a new nephew on Friday, I dont have an exact time since
      His father(my step brother) was a bit crazy at the time, but about
      6:40 PM 2 november 2007, Now am I crazy or is that Algol Rising?

      though I"m not certain that is truely an either or question...

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007
        oops, that would be San Diego California, sorry about that, look who's
        crazy now... =) MissB

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007

          > oops, that would be San Diego California, sorry about that, look who's
          > crazy now... =) MissB

          If people name their sons Noah when they're born during a flood, what
          do you name somebody born during a fire? Ignatius/Ignacio? Arden? Or
          maybe Florian/Florienne? (St. Florian is the Roman Catholic patron
          saint of firefighters.)

          What *was* the baby named, anyway?

          > > I got meself a new nephew on Friday, I dont have an exact time since
          > > His father(my step brother) was a bit crazy at the time, but about
          > > 6:40 PM 2 november 2007, Now am I crazy or is that Algol Rising?

          With that birth time, Algol on the East Point.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
            Well in this case Benjamin, which technically means son of my right
            hand which I find humorous because I have a twisted mind.

            But for fire there is also Illuminada for a girl, or Lucifer or
            Lucius, Prometheus? Apollo, Mercury, Phoenix, of course for a pony
            there is always Flame. Ashley, (I think there are a few spellings
            for that) I knew a girl named Ember once, Cole, Nicholas is the
            patron saint i fire I think, I have to look that up, Martin (means
            Mars, is another favorite) I know a guy who lives here who's name
            really is Aries, which might also be appropriate. Santana is a
            popular name here, the Winds that drive the fires here are the Santa
            Ana winds names after General Santa Ana of Alamo fame. Blaise
            (though frankly that reminds me of a horse name too) Castor, Flint
            (for making I guess),

            Aden (girl gaelic little flame)
            Aeden (boy gaelic little fire)
            Aed being the root word fire
            Candice Greek white fire girl name
            Egan, boy gaelic fire
            Gimli norse fire
            Ignaas, Ignatio, Ignazio, light a fire
            Keahi Hawaiian for the red glow of fire, both boy or girl name
            Maui - Hawaiian god of fire
            Resheph - Hebrew boy fire
            Tanwen - welsh girl white fire
            Udiya - girl hebrew fire

            George is often connected as dragon slayer is connected to fire
            fighter.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
              And I think if I was going for a water related Name I'd go for
              Poseiden or Neptune or Murdoch or Murray or Ahab, or Horatio,
              Jean Paul, or maybe Nibiru, or Trita or Triton, or Habaek or Osiris,
              Enki, Glaucos, Tethys, Amphritrite (goddess), Anapos, Helead, RAn
              (norse goddess) Njord, Mannan Mac Lir, manawydn, Lyr, Sedna,
              Tangaroa, Nyami, Hey I figure go for the big guns, name em after the
              apropriate earth deity.