Secretariat - correction

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Secretariat - correction

      Just noticed I had, under Algenib, Secretariat's Sun and Moon - this
      should have been Sun and IC:

      So it now reads:

      Under soaring Pegasus, this was the NNode of  “the greatest racehorse that ever lived,” England’s legendary, never-beaten “Eclipse;” Sun and IC of champion racehorse Secretariat, "the Horse of the Century," Venus of jockey Eddie Arcaro and 2006 Kentucky Derby champion colt Barbaro (shattered right hind ankle at Pimlico), the IC of magnificent, tragic, never-beaten filly Ruffian, who, like Barbaro, had to be put down after an injury,

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com